Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 13, 2021, 09:49:05 AM
Quote from: Angelo on January 13, 2021, 09:38:43 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on January 13, 2021, 07:29:16 AM
Quote from: sid waddell on January 12, 2021, 10:51:53 PM
Quote from: charlieTully on January 12, 2021, 09:44:08 PM
I have not posted on here in a good while. I never really took posting on here that serious and done my fair share of WUM craic, I dip in and out but have been reading this tread recently. I work over a couple of the acute hospitals in the north, the bulk of my work is in emergency departments and medical admission wards. Angelo please believe me when I say this is very real, covid positive patients are lying on trolleys in corridors in emergency departments waiting for beds in the wards that just are not there. Till now the number of deaths have been kept low due to treatment being readily available, this is an option fast running out, where once everyone stood a fighting chance now the hard choices are having to be made. Not by you though Angelo. You just have to stay in as much as you can. I do not have a link too exactly how many patients are admitted with Covid but i do have access to the northern Ireland electronic care record which i monitor every time I am on duty, every 3-4 people in are with shortness of breath, I wonder why??, the majority over 65 but plenty in the 30, 40s and 50s. This is far far worse than the first wave. I have no links, no stats. Just what I see.
Very good post

46 dead in the Republic is the latest daily figure and I fear my father will be among these figures in the near future, he is on Day 10 and now has pneumonia, is being fed through a tube in his nose and fluids through IV, I find it hard to see him make it through to be honest

He is afraid and alone and my heart is breaking over it, I spent nearly ten months doing everything I could to keep Covid out, I haven't been in a pub since the start of March, I succeeded in keeping it out but he got it when he had go to hospital for a treatable non-Covid medical problem

Wake the f**k up Angelo and stop spreading shite, you know you're talking shite and so does everybody else, I honestly don't get your game

So sorry to read that Sid :(

If Angelo is a real person and not a wum he's got a lot of issues going on. I don't know if lockdown hasn't been kind or what there but at this point it's just car crash stuff. The internet isn't good for troubled people sometimes :(

I've offered a rational argument at all times.

I have the likes of you put in a corner with your false equivalency. When I bring up the winter flu in 2017/18 when we had record deaths in Jan 2018, you have to entrench yourself in and justify that and when you do that it removes any credibility in what you argue for now.

All you are is a sanctimonious mouthpiece. Why was 2,101 deaths acceptable to you in Jan 2018 and if it wasn't show me the posts where you spoke out against it at the time.

I know I won't expect any engagement with you on this core point because you are complete and utter hypocrite with a large dose of sanctimony and virtue signalling thrown in, which we know for sure is a complete facade.

Where has Harold ran off to with my unanswered questions too? All I can see is a lot of cowards here who justify people dying from flu but thing the world should be thrown into chaos in case those with Covid have the same outcome and when you're pressed on it all you resort too are slurs and attributing ridiculous statements to me which have no correlation with what I said. Be a man for once.

You don't know the meaning of the word rational and you don't know the meaning of the word logical if you view yourself as rational and logical.

There's little point in engaging with you. You have been shown up to be irrational and illogical time and again but you just can't comprehend it.

You seriously need to take time away from the internet. It isn't good for you.

Irony alert.

You don't have a choice in the matter wee man, you are bound by your own contradictions and your innate cowardice and that's why you choose not to engage.

I defy you to prove me wrong, the floor is yours.

Show me your disgust at 2,101 deaths during the 17/18 winter flu season?? Bump a few posts you made outlining it because all I have seen from your are extraordinary double standards where you justify that level of death back then. You then support the theory that winter lockdown eradicated flu this winter. So when you apply that set of rationale you are openly saying that we cost hundreds of lives back then by not locking down and then you justify that.

You're a coward and not a very bright one.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Angelo

Quote from: Harold Disgracey on January 13, 2021, 09:51:41 AM
Quote from: Angelo on January 13, 2021, 09:40:54 AM
Quote from: Angelo on January 12, 2021, 09:40:29 PM

Those questions remain unanswered. They're simple questions, put a figure on them.

You have not told me how many tests were carried out for flu in the US in 2019/20? How many is it or will you continue to avoid this question?
275m is the number of Covid tests carried out in the US for contrast.

You have not answered how many positive flu tests we had in the US in 2019/20? How many is it or will you continue to avoid the question?
23m is the number of positive Covid tests returned in the US for contrast.

So if you can't answer these then it really undermines the message you are trying to communicate here.

Go on and surprise me. Show me you are an honest broker.

Bumped for Harold if he ever decides to come back.

When you have something sensible to say I might engage with you. I have no time for you and your ilk.  f**king imbecile.

I did ask something sensible. I asked for you to add context to what you first said.

And as I preempted the whole basis for you argument was utterly ridiculous and you were too much of a coward to substantiate and context and clarity to your posts.

You brought up US flu figures but when it was put to you that we don't have a flu test carried out int he US, you tried to deflect and run away. How many positive cases of flu do you think would be recorded every year if 275m flu tests were carried out in the US? How many deaths would be recorded from flu if we carried out the same testing and recording procedures we do for Covid? These all very logical and relative points but because your brain has a very limited ability you ran away in fear and shame when I hit you with the absurdity of your agument.

And you dare to call me an imbecile? Are you always like this when you've been made look like a mug?

Again I will defy you to prove me wrong, be a man and stand behind what you said, debate the points. Let's contrast how we record flu cases and deaths with how we do the same for Covid.

Milltown Row2

Not busy today, so will get the popcorn ready for this explosion!

Definite signs of Schizophrenia
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

imtommygunn

Quote from: Angelo on January 13, 2021, 09:53:33 AM
I have not posted on here in a good while. I never really took posting on here that serious and done my fair share of WUM craic, I dip in and out but have been reading this tread recently. I work over a couple of the acute hospitals in the north, the bulk of my work is in emergency departments and medical admission wards. Angelo please believe me when I say this is very real, covid positive patients are lying on trolleys in corridors in emergency departments waiting for beds in the wards that just are not there. Till now the number of deaths have been kept low due to treatment being readily available, this is an option fast running out, where once everyone stood a fighting chance now the hard choices are having to be made. Not by you though Angelo. You just have to stay in as much as you can. I do not have a link too exactly how many patients are admitted with Covid but i do have access to the northern Ireland electronic care record which i monitor every time I am on duty, every 3-4 people in are with shortness of breath, I wonder why??, the majority over 65 but plenty in the 30, 40s and 50s. This is far far worse than the first wave. I have no links, no stats. Just what I see.
Very good post

46 dead in the Republic is the latest daily figure and I fear my father will be among these figures in the near future, he is on Day 10 and now has pneumonia, is being fed through a tube in his nose and fluids through IV, I find it hard to see him make it through to be honest

He is afraid and alone and my heart is breaking over it, I spent nearly ten months doing everything I could to keep Covid out, I haven't been in a pub since the start of March, I succeeded in keeping it out but he got it when he had go to hospital for a treatable non-Covid medical problem

Wake the f**k up Angelo and stop spreading shite, you know you're talking shite and so does everybody else, I honestly don't get your game

If Angelo is a real person and not a wum he's got a lot of issues going on. I don't know if lockdown hasn't been kind or what there but at this point it's just car crash stuff. The internet isn't good for troubled people sometimes :(

I have the likes of you put in a corner with your false equivalency. When I bring up the winter flu in 2017/18 when we had record deaths in Jan 2018, you have to entrench yourself in and justify that and when you do that it removes any credibility in what you argue for now.

All you are is a sanctimonious mouthpiece. Why was 2,101 deaths acceptable to you in Jan 2018 and if it wasn't show me the posts where you spoke out against it at the time.

I know I won't expect any engagement with you on this core point because you are complete and utter hypocrite with a large dose of sanctimony and virtue signalling thrown in, which we know for sure is a complete facade.

Where has Harold ran off to with my unanswered questions too? All I can see is a lot of cowards here who justify people dying from flu but thing the world should be thrown into chaos in case those with Covid have the same outcome and when you're pressed on it all you resort too are slurs and attributing ridiculous statements to me which have no correlation with what I said. Be a man for once.

You don't know the meaning of the word rational and you don't know the meaning of the word logical if you view yourself as rational and logical.

There's little point in engaging with you. You have been shown up to be irrational and illogical time and again but you just can't comprehend it.

Irony alert.

You don't have a choice in the matter wee man, you are bound by your own contradictions and your innate cowardice and that's why you choose not to engage.

Show me your disgust at 2,101 deaths during the 17/18 winter flu season?? Bump a few posts you made outlining it because all I have seen from your are extraordinary double standards where you justify that level of death back then. You then support the theory that winter lockdown eradicated flu this winter. So when you apply that set of rationale you are openly saying that we cost hundreds of lives back then by not locking down and then you justify that.

The internet and lockdown is a just a bit too much for you. There's too much information for you, you've too much time on your hands and your brain just can't process it.

It would be better for you to stay away from it. Get a hobby, a job or find an outlet. It would do you good.

(The anger isn't healthy either).

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2021, 10:01:59 AM

Still no sign of your outrage at the deaths of the elderly in 17/18???

You going to call me Harold Shipman again and accuse me of wanting to suffocate elderly people. That's the kind of level of nastiness and viciousness we have come to expect from you. Wee snide jokes about serial killers and murdering elderly as you justify elderly people being sent to their slaughter during the winter flu season. I'm glad you find it so funny.

Angelo

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 13, 2021, 10:02:26 AM
Quote from: Angelo on January 13, 2021, 09:53:33 AM
Very good post

Irony alert.

The internet and lockdown is a just a bit too much for you. There's too much information for you, you've too much time on your hands and your brain just can't process it.

It would be better for you to stay away from it. Get a hobby, a job or find an outlet. It would do you good.

(The anger isn't healthy either).

The floor is yours wee man. You had the chance to explain to the rest of us why you found record death levels acceptable in Jan 2018 but you're not man enough to stand over it.

imtommygunn

I'm not engaging with you - there's no point. You're telling multiple people here they have said things they haven't and for them to prove you otherwise.

What's the point?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on January 13, 2021, 10:05:06 AM

You going to call me Harold Shipman again and accuse me of wanting to suffocate elderly people. That's the kind of level of nastiness and viciousness we have come to expect from you. Wee snide jokes about serial killers and murdering elderly as you justify elderly people being sent to their slaughter during the winter flu season. I'm glad you find it so funny.

Ok, I know your not well, so I'll explain it one more time, If you look down the front page of the Non GAA discussion page, there is a thread called Aussie Flu, was started in 2018, Jan..

It talks about the lad from Tyrone, I think young family and he died of the strain that was about at the time, was a very strong strain which caused a lot of deaths worldwide, keep up..

So, someone started a thread about it called Aussie flu, and boarders discussed it. Now it didn't have a 1000 pages as you or Seaney were not on the internet then and ordinary discussions were had
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 13, 2021, 10:08:08 AM
I'm not engaging with you - there's no point. You're telling multiple people here they have said things they haven't and for them to prove you otherwise.

What's the point?

You're not engaging with me. Yet you are here avoiding the issue and tossing insults about.

Why are you doing this? Because I have you, I have you shown up as a complete and utter sanctimonious hypocrite who is justifying record deaths in Jan 2018.

The floor is yours here, if you had any degree of confidence in yourself or your position here you would not be showing the incredible levels of sniveling cowardice you currently are. You're a hypocrite and it's there for all to see.

trueblue1234

Angelo the 2017-2018 comparison has been compared a number of times now. Ignoring that makes you look like a p***k. Your comparison doesn't hold water.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2021, 10:09:55 AM

Ok, I know your not well, so I'll explain it one more time, If you look down the front page of the Non GAA discussion page, there is a thread called Aussie Flu, was started in 2018, Jan..

It talks about the lad from Tyrone, I think young family and he died of the strain that was about at the time, was a very strong strain which caused a lot of deaths worldwide, keep up..

So, someone started a thread about it called Aussie flu, and boarders discussed it. Now it didn't have a 1000 pages as you or Seaney were not on the internet then and ordinary discussions were had

Get your wife to teach you the difference between you're and your.

Anyway, bump a few of your contributions for us so where you called for lockdown and told us how much of a disgrace it was what happened. It's your reputation here, if you can't defend it then obviously there's nothing worth defending and you are indeed the worst type of sanctimonious hypocrite.

2,101 deaths and you justified them, now a few years later you are up on your moral high horse and joking about Harold Shipman and suffocating the elderly with pillows

You're a charming piece of work.

Angelo

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 13, 2021, 10:13:06 AM
Angelo the 2017-2018 comparison has been compared a number of times now. Ignoring that makes you look like a p***k. Your comparison doesn't hold water.

I'm not the one who has ignored it.

2,101 deaths in Jan 2018 without even the bat of an eyelid. Were you looking for lockdowns back then. Given that we are led to believe Lockdowns got rid of seasonal flu this year, think of all the lives we could have saved but you guys justify those losses of life but insist we have to lockdown now to save lives. 50k excess deaths in the UK during that winter flu season

If you can't see the contradictions in that then God help you.

trueblue1234

I've posted already why your comparisons are illogical. You can decide not to accept that. That's down to you. I won't be forcing you to, as you just want to continually ignore why the comparisons are not valid.

But I'll leave it with you, as the points have all been made and rehashing them for you just gives you oxygen.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Angelo

Quote from: trueblue1234 on January 13, 2021, 10:22:56 AM
I've posted already why your comparisons are illogical. You can decide not to accept that. That's down to you. I won't be forcing you to, as you just want to continually ignore why the comparisons are not valid.

But I'll leave it with you, as the points have all been made and rehashing them for you just gives you oxygen.

Illogical? So at the end of the day, the amount of lives lost is irrelevant?

Surely that should be the most important factor of all of this. We have yet to reach that level of loss of life in a single month and you're calling it illogical.

That to me is utterly illogical.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on January 13, 2021, 10:15:42 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 13, 2021, 10:09:55 AM

Get your wife to teach you the difference between you're and your.

Anyway, bump a few of your contributions for us so where you called for lockdown and told us how much of a disgrace it was what happened. It's your reputation here, if you can't defend it then obviously there's nothing worth defending and you are indeed the worst type of sanctimonious hypocrite.

2,101 deaths and you justified them, now a few years later you are up on your moral high horse and joking about Harold Shipman and suffocating the elderly with pillows

You're a charming piece of work.

Is that it? You asked for evidence about people discussing the flu of 2018, tick.

There's no joking about you killing off the elderly,  that's what you said is better, rather have someone live on in their 20's than someone who's lived life? What complete horseshit!!

Then have the brass neck and worry about the flu of 2018? You'd have killed off the elderly then too