Man Of The Match?

Started by Midlands Man, May 16, 2010, 11:35:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Midlands Man

Lads any of you know who got m.o.t.m in all of todays 3 games .. I presume Mcdonnell for Armagh and Sheehan for Kerry....

Tatler Jack

Donaghy in Kerry/Tipp game

Armaghgeddon

Charlie Vernon got the Armagh/Derry MOTM.

David McKeown

Rte gave Andy Mallon the man of the match award
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Armaghgeddon

Quote from: David McKeown on May 17, 2010, 12:04:17 AM
Rte gave Andy Mallon the man of the match award

Ah BBC gave Vernon. Id trust Jarlath and McHugh ;)

thewanderer

hard to call mom but i thought toner just shaded it, even charlie looked surprised but thank goodness he is starting to show his potential.

Olly

I thought Eoin Bradley was man of the match. He tried very hard and when he came out the field he was the only man to carry the fight to Armagh. Although he didn't touch the ball, Enda Muldoon was a threatening presence but it was too late to make an impact and hence not on long enough to be rated but could've been man of the match if everything was different.

For Armagh, Vernon, McDonnell, Moriarty and Kernan and Mallon were sound performers. SO overall the man of the match was probably McDonnell.
Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

haranguerer

Quote from: Armaghgeddon on May 16, 2010, 11:39:50 PM
Charlie Vernon got the Armagh/Derry MOTM.

I was surprised to hear this - was keeping an eye on the game and seen him make a few bad mistakes. Missed his run and point right enough, which by all accounts was excellent, but from the bits I seen he certainly didnt stand out in a positive way

Armaghgeddon

He did do a lot of work Vernon. That run right through the middle of the field stands out in most game. Wouldnt give it McDonnell, although he scored some fantastic frees and set the goal up - no wait, I would give it to McDonnell  ;D