Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HokeyPokey

Quote from: Lamh Dhearg Alba on April 08, 2022, 10:20:43 PM
Quote from: Fionntamhnach on April 08, 2022, 02:54:53 PM
Quote from: HokeyPokey on April 08, 2022, 12:34:41 AM
Logan said Mattie Donnelly might be back for Fermanagh, <snip>

Thought at first this meant he changed county allegiance!

Plenty folk keen to point to the boys leaving the panel as proof of discontent but if Mattie declares for Fermanagh there'll be no denying it ;D.

Great win for the U20s tonight and excellent game. Big McGleenan so like his father in build and way he carries himself. Had some great catches. Young Canavan also very good but overall a few boys there who can hopefully step up in the next wee while.

Thought the other midfielder also looked good. Devlin too looked very good at half back, seemed to have good positioning, composure, speed and a good kick passer.

WT4E

I thought canavan poor enough tonight... maybe tight marked.

Potter had some game
Devlin was great
Mcgleenan like his dad but only he's better

RoundBall

Good win for the u20s tonight. Thought the standard of officiating was very poor. Is there any truth to the rumour that Michael Cassidy has returned to training with the Senior panel?
An Ríocht Uí Néill

Goals_Will_Come

Quote from: WT4E on April 08, 2022, 11:19:07 PM
I thought canavan poor enough tonight... maybe tight marked.

Potter had some game
Devlin was great
Mcgleenan like his dad but only he's better
Thought McGleenan was good in the air but horrible in possession, gave away a lot of ball. Jury still out on the goalkeeper and full back line especially under the high ball.
Potter had a serious impact after coming on.
McHugh has all the makings of a serious footballer. Still 2 more years after this at this level.

Jeremiah O

That was a very entertaining game last night so it was and it's great to be back in another final so it is.
Unconquered and unconquerable

PMG1

Quote from: Jeremiah O on April 09, 2022, 09:15:26 AM
That was a very entertaining game last night so it was and it's great to be back in another final so it is.
Are you like me and try to count the 'so's' every interview

NotedObserver

Jim Bob

Quote from: PMG1 on April 09, 2022, 06:00:35 PM
Quote from: Jeremiah O on April 09, 2022, 09:15:26 AM
Are you like me and try to count the 'so's' every interview

Reminds me of a Baker Bradley interview so it does

JimStynes

NotedObserver

JimStynes

Heard he left the panel but was convinced to come back. Then the GAA hour podcast said something about him leaving as well. He hasn't looked interested at all so I wouldn't be surprised if it's true.

tyrone08

Way things are going will tyrone even have 15 to field this weekend lol

The Trap

Morgan
McKernan
McNamee
Hampsey
Brennan
Burns
Harte
Kilpatrick
Kennedy
McGeary
Sludden
Meyler
McCurry
McShane
Canavan

Maybe Conroy for McShane

Richie Donnelly
Conor Mckenna
Michael ONeill
Liam Rafferty
Munroes

square_ball

I'd expect that to be the lineup too dependent on Hartes recovery maybe Rafferty or J Munroe will come in for him. Maybe best leaving Harte for another day as I can't see us having any bother on Saturday evening. A win by at least 8 would be my verdict. Those bench options don't look the best though.

PMG1

No chance Harte will be fit for Sunday, two weeks after an appendix, would be too tender