Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

omagh_gael

What the f**k was Morgan at standing out on the 20 after that kick out?? He should know to get back to his line as soon as it went to Kerry man. His kick outs been brutal

RedHand88

Defence parting like the white and red sea for these goals.

omagh_gael

Sweet feck, how can one handpass over the top cause so many goals? U14 level defending here.

RedHand88

trailer

RedHand88

I see the new Louth manager is doing well. Maybe we could entice him to Tyrone.

Moonshine

Lmao where the harte haters now shambolic. Donaghy playing like a junior b.

Tyrone11234

RedHand88

Anyone heard from SouthTyroneGael?

omagh_gael

Wtf??!! Another goal with a Kerry man behind our full back line with no one near him. Who the feck are marking these men???

southtyronegael

This is some shit show. Will take years to undo the damage Harte has done. Our defenders have forgot how to defend.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: southtyronegael on June 12, 2021, 05:41:02 PM
This is some shit show. Will take years to undo the damage Harte has done. Our defenders have forgot how to defend.
Ah now still blaming Harte after he's gone  ::)

RedHand88

Lol this team minus Donaghy ran Kerry close less than 2 years ago. Was Colm Cav this important?

Harte was a tactical genius and is sorely missed.

southtyronegael

How many times did hartes teams get hammered in Kerry? I can think of at least 3. Not that that matters today. Incredibly poor stuff.

tyrone08

Quote from: RedHand88 on June 12, 2021, 05:43:26 PM

Lol this team minus Donaghy ran Kerry close less than 2 years ago. Was Colm Cav this important?

Harte was a tactical genius and is sorely missed.

Under harte tyrone haven't beat kerry, mayo or dub since 2008. Things havent changed. It was always going to take logan and dooher a few years to install their influence. I won't judge until they have at least 2 full normal seasons in charge