C Cavanagh
P McNulty
M Donnelly
N Sludden
C Meyler
C McShane
R Donnelly
C McAliskey
Don't know how can Mickey can continue to pick Niall Morgan. Also Ronan O'Neill overlooked yet again, wouldn't blame him if he walked
May hope Skeet racks up a big score on saturday. Isn't much else in the way of scorers.

Knock Yer Mucker In

Lads how you think RON is being hard done by due to not being selected is beyond me. He has no pace, therefore he is not dangerous. I have lost count the amount of times at club level we have played Omagh and have never given him a second thought, he can't hurt you, to slow. O Donnell and Myler on the other hand we always planned for them.

In hiding

Quote from: Knock Yer Mucker In on June 07, 2018, 11:01:54 PM
Lads how you think RON is being hard done by due to not being selected is beyond me. He has no pace, therefore he is not dangerous. I have lost count the amount of times at club level we have played Omagh and have never given him a second thought, he can't hurt you, to slow. O Donnell and Myler on the other hand we always planned for them.
Clonoe must be some team. Ronan has hurt a fair few teams in recent years. Last year vs Trillick being the last one when Omagh were in trouble. I'd have him ahead of Mc Aliskey every day. Intelligence and vision are fairly important tools for a forward to have 

In hiding

trileacman

Quote from: In hiding on June 08, 2018, 12:39:29 AM
Clonoe must be some team. Ronan has hurt a fair few teams in recent years. Last year vs Trillick being the last one when Omagh were in trouble. I'd have him ahead of Mc Aliskey every day. Intelligence and vision are fairly important tools for a forward to have

The goal was his only major contribution against us last year and it was hardly a great individual effort. O'Donnell is the real danger man, he cut through us like a knife at times.
Fantasy Rugby World Cup Champion 2011,
Fantasy 6 Nations Champion 2014

In hiding

Quote from: trileacman on June 08, 2018, 01:06:10 AM
Quote from: In hiding on June 08, 2018, 12:39:29 AM
Lads how you think RON is being hard done by due to not being selected is beyond me. He has no pace, therefore he is not dangerous. I have lost count the amount of times at club level we have played Omagh and have never given him a second thought, he can’t hurt you, to slow. O Donnell and Myler on the other hand we always planned for them.

The goal was his only major contribution against us last year and it was hardly a great individual effort. O'Donnell is the real danger man, he cut through us like a knife at times.

Omagh 6 behind and going out, Ronan scores a goal from a difficult angle with his left foot. You lads are a tough audience. Connor O D was brilliant last year. Ronan has been the leader up front for longer than last year. if Ronan O Neill was to leave the county panel now it would be disappointing for him personally but some boost for Omagh

BennyHarp

Why should he leave the panel? There's some generation of snowflakes on here. He did nothing the last day to keep his place, he's a talented lad but he has no devine right to named in the starting 15. This is knock out football and you can't be picking lads just incase they have a hissy fit and walk off the panel - anyway people are doing Ronan a disservice  to say he is even that type of character, he might just have a little more resilience than people are giving him credit for. I like the starting 15. We've added a bit of physicality and it's good to see Ritchie back. Hopefully Paudie can make the most of his chance, he's been on the panel long enough now and has all the physical attributes to be a decent midfielder.
That was never a square ball!!

Thebigdog

Quote from: BennyHarp on June 08, 2018, 07:03:37 AM
Why should he leave the panel? There's some generation of snowflakes on here. He did nothing the last day to keep his place, he's a talented lad but he has no devine right to named in the starting 15. This is knock out football and you can't be picking lads just incase they have a hissy fit and walk off the panel - anyway people are doing Ronan a disservice  to say he is even that type of character, he might just have a little more resilience than people are giving him credit for. I like the starting 15. We've added a bit of physicality and it's good to see Ritchie back. Hopefully Paudie can make the most of his chance, he's been on the panel long enough now and has all the physical attributes to be a decent midfielder.
Ah yeah Benny, he's only been sitting on the bench this last five years. I'm sure you can understand why he would lose patience. Further to the humiliation of been put on and then taken off again I'd like to see Harte do that to his nephew, who ll never ever be missing from  the team sheet. unless he does something completely stupid like the last day and gets suspended. Dropped? No f**king chance.

Redhand Santa

Like most other people I will be ignoring southtyronegael and his imaginary friend thebigdog from now on.

In terms of Ronan O'neill it would be a strange time to quit. He has trained now for 7/8 months and has already missed 2 starred games so surely he'd be safer seeing the season out and see how it goes. If Tyrone get a run going there will be lots of games coming up and with the injuries he is bound to get time. He has had plenty of game time the last few years but on current form doesn't deserve to start. Hopefully he puts his head down and tries to take his chance when it comes. In my opinion he can have little complaints about not starting. it would be great to see him focus on his own game instead of blaming the manager for not starting. He is worth his place on the squad and as I say I hope he sticks with it.

trailer

Quote from: Goals_Will_Come on June 07, 2018, 10:47:59 PM
Quote from: OffTheDeck on June 07, 2018, 10:38:54 PM
N Morgan
P Hampsey
R McNamee
HP McGeary
T McCann
F Burns
M McKernan
C Cavanagh
P McNulty
M Donnelly
N Sludden
C Meyler
C McShane
R Donnelly
C McAliskey
Don't know how can Mickey can continue to pick Niall Morgan. Also Ronan O'Neill overlooked yet again, wouldn't blame him if he walked
May hope Skeet racks up a big score on saturday. Isn't much else in the way of scorers.

Yeah we're short of scoring forwards. However that might create the vacuum for someone else to step into. Here's hoping.

In hiding

I asked a bit earlier but has anyone any idea why cathal mc carron didnt make the 26

BIGONE

Quote from: BIGONE on June 07, 2018, 04:16:10 PM
Assuming injuries I'm going to plump for/What I'd like to see:
               Morgan
HP McGeary Hampsey McNamee
McCann Burns McKernan
Colm, Paudy McNulty
Meyler Sludden Mattie
O'Neill McShane Skeet

HIT THE POST WITH RO'N! Richie D starts instead.

outsideoftheboot

Quote from: In hiding on June 08, 2018, 08:57:58 AM
I asked a bit earlier but has anyone any idea why cathal mc carron didnt make the 26

Not even in the 26 so he must ne injured.

outsideoftheboot

1 N Morgan
2 P Hamspey
3 R McNamee
4 HP McGeary
5 T McCann
6 F Burns
7 M McKernan
8 C Cavanagh
9 P McNulty
10 M Donnelly
11 N Sludden
12 C Meyler
13 C McShane
14 R Donnelly
15 C McAliskey
16 M O'Neill
17 R Brennan
18 M Cassidy
19 H Loughran
20 C McCann
21 D McClure
22 A McCrory
23 K McGeary
24 R McNabb
25 R O'Neill
26 R Sludden

That's the 26 subs included. Would like to see Brennan featuring. K McGeary will see game time, probably RON, mcnabb, C McCann and McClure there also. Pretty good subs to have to come on. Do yous think will R Sludden feature if tyrone are in control? don't see why not I suppose. Although RON should be prioritised in from of him.

Dire Ear

Will be surprised if RON is on the bus home..........