Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thebigdog

People need to understand the fundamental problem with Tyrone, the county has lost its way under Harte. The county is split over him and a new energy from a new voice is badly needed. This really can't go on and the best thing he can do after our imminent relegation is to step down. I won't hold my breath.

Snapchap

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 28, 2018, 08:37:42 PM
You can tell the system has radically radically changed. No more are we flooding behind the ball every time we are turned over. No more are we carrying the ball to the full forward line. The kick pass to a corner forward was happening all day. It just wasn't a day for it. First day of the new system, it's nothing to panic about.

Not sure if you're being serious, given that they spent last year playing Mark Bradley (one of the shortest forwards in the country) as a one man forward line and persisted in trying to kick the ball in to him. Absolutely senseless stuff and yet it was persisted with and it seems to have been more of the same today.

longballin

Only way is down but is fault is with those determined to keep him there. Was great back in 03-05 etc but has been left way behind by coaches today.

RedHand88

Quote from: Thebigdog on January 28, 2018, 09:54:51 PM
People need to understand the fundamental problem with Tyrone, the county has lost its way under Harte. The county is split over him and a new energy from a new voice is badly needed. This really can't go on and the best thing he can do after our imminent relegation is to step down. I won't hold my breath.
With all seriousness do cop on.

Thebigdog

Quote from: RedHand88 on January 28, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
Are you serious? For I am 100 per cent you deluded individual.

RedHand88

Quote from: Thebigdog on January 28, 2018, 10:46:53 PM
Quote from: RedHand88 on January 28, 2018, 10:41:02 PM
Are you serious? For I am 100 per cent you deluded individual.

We've had one match out of seven.

Il Bomber Destro

I'd worry about our physicality this year. We've lost Sean Cavanagh and Justy now and bar Colm Cavanagh and McNulty who I don't think is up to it, we are really lacking players with a bit of presence. When you compare the Tyrone team against the likes of Mayo, Dublin, Kerry and even Donegal we are severely lacking physically.

All the same, I don't think winter football has ever really suited Tyrone.

RedHand88

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on January 28, 2018, 10:57:38 PM
I'd worry about our physicality this year. We've lost Sean Cavanagh and Justy now and bar Colm Cavanagh and McNulty who I don't think is up to it, we are really lacking players with a bit of presence. When you compare the Tyrone team against the likes of Mayo, Dublin, Kerry and even Donegal we are severely lacking physically.

All the same, I don't think winter football has ever really suited Tyrone.

T mccann and maybe donnelly/sludden fit for the physicality of it. Outside that its hard to see anyone else. Colm cav was sorely missed today.

southtyronegael

bomber, winter football seems to suit them alright when it comes to mc kenna cups.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: southtyronegael on January 28, 2018, 11:09:51 PM
bomber, winter football seems to suit them alright when it comes to mc kenna cups.

I don't think the heavy ground really suits our players.

Thebigdog

lol. I think bomber should be reported to the moderator, for these clichéd comments have people tearing their bloody hair out!

clarshack

I know Tomas O'Shea is probably hurt from An Gaeltacht getting beat yesterday by a Tyrone side, but he's still 100% right tonight. It was disgraceful today from Tyrone.

never kickt a ball

Quote from: Thebigdog on January 28, 2018, 11:18:05 PM
lol. I think bomber should be reported to the moderator, for these clichéd comments have people tearing their bloody hair out!

You have been busy today yourself:

https://www.sportinglife.com/racing/results/2018-01-28/naas/461400/naas-rebrand-(proam)-flat-race

RedHand88

Quote from: clarshack on January 28, 2018, 11:20:55 PM
I know Tomas O'Shea is probably hurt from An Gaeltacht getting beat yesterday by a Tyrone side, but he's still 100% right tonight. It was disgraceful today from Tyrone.

What did he say?

southtyronegael

basically o shea said tyrone scoring just 3 points from play was disgraceful. said he was suprised there was no tactical change from the dublin game last year.