Previous topic - Next topic

redhandefender

Quote from: Hotrocks on September 06, 2017, 10:29:14 AM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 06, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
Quote from: GJL on September 06, 2017, 09:40:10 AM
Quote from: Legoman5 on September 06, 2017, 09:11:37 AM
Quote from: redhandefender on September 05, 2017, 03:50:47 PM
Quote from: Legoman5 on September 05, 2017, 03:39:59 PM
What I believe will happen is that Mickey Will stay on and will not be pushed out, Weather or not that is 1 or 2 years I dont know but I believe he will definately be back to defend his Ulster title!
As for future replacements within the next year or 2, there are 3 main men to choose from in my opinion:

O'Rourke
McGleenan
Logan

This is just what I think, Men like Canavan would be in the backroom team, Porter will O'Rourke Etc

Nonsense Malachy O'Rourke will never manage Tyrone not a mission! It will be a tyrone man.

Porter will be lucky to get near a club team in tyrone again after his antics against tyrone

Well maybe your right but I disagree, your thinking what you think and not what our County board will decide and I dont hink it will be your personal call, I think we could go outside the County again for a manager!
As I said when we do change and I dont see why it might not be considered to be O'Rourke as there arent to many candidates, also as off Porter, McCarron wont be there anyway as we're chatting minimum 3 years now aswel (Maybe 2 if Harte walks himself)

again?

What did Porter do?

Redhanddefender talks some shit.  Don't pass any remarks on him.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Ty4Sam

Quote from: Moortown Spuds on September 06, 2017, 10:37:49 AM
I heard that club delegates do not consult their clubs and vote on a whim which I think is ridiculous. Club delegates by definition "a person sent or authorized to represent others, in particular an elected representative sent to a conference" would suggest that the delegates have the authority to make their own decision.

Surely the delegate should be voting as instructed by their club committee?

*I was in favour of the appointment based on the lack of an alternative. This will be his last term however as I cannot foresee the big one being landed.

There is no way of knowing if delegates consult their club committee's or not. I know that our's did and took our club decision to vote last night, I know of other other clubs that did similar but who knows what others do? It's like any position, if people aren't happy with their delegate surely they can stand against them at their club's next AGM.

Fuzzman

I would have liked if someone like Logan could be his No 2 for the 3 years and so then when he eventually takes it over he has that excellent experience and wont be going in cold with none of Mickey's wisdom behind him.

It will be interesting to see if we persist with the style of football which totally blew away ALL Ulster teams this year.

tiempo

Quote from: Fuzzman on September 06, 2017, 12:49:44 PM
I would have liked if someone like Logan could be his No 2 for the 3 years and so then when he eventually takes it over he has that excellent experience and wont be going in cold with none of Mickey's wisdom behind him.

It will be interesting to see if we persist with the style of football which totally blew away ALL Ulster teams this year.

Mark Harte / Gavin Devlin, well placed going forward, handy transition

Walter Cronc

Quote from: tiempo on September 06, 2017, 12:57:24 PM
Quote from: Fuzzman on September 06, 2017, 12:49:44 PM

Mark Harte / Gavin Devlin, well placed going forward, handy transition

Mark Harte employs great tactics. Just ask the Slaughtneil lads!

The Trap

Mickey and Gavin took 3 years to devise a plan that Stephen Poacher did better with after a month with CARLOW!

sensethetone

Localexpert

Quote from: Christmas Lights on September 06, 2017, 09:45:06 AM
Quote from: GJL on September 06, 2017, 09:40:10 AM
Quote from: Legoman5 on September 06, 2017, 09:11:37 AM
Quote from: redhandefender on September 05, 2017, 03:50:47 PM
Quote from: Legoman5 on September 05, 2017, 03:39:59 PM
What I believe will happen is that Mickey Will stay on and will not be pushed out, Weather or not that is 1 or 2 years I dont know but I believe he will definately be back to defend his Ulster title!
As for future replacements within the next year or 2, there are 3 main men to choose from in my opinion:

O'Rourke
McGleenan
Logan

This is just what I think, Men like Canavan would be in the backroom team, Porter will O'Rourke Etc

Nonsense Malachy O'Rourke will never manage Tyrone not a mission! It will be a tyrone man.

Porter will be lucky to get near a club team in tyrone again after his antics against tyrone

Well maybe your right but I disagree, your thinking what you think and not what our County board will decide and I dont hink it will be your personal call, I think we could go outside the County again for a manager!
As I said when we do change and I dont see why it might not be considered to be O'Rourke as there arent to many candidates, also as off Porter, McCarron wont be there anyway as we're chatting minimum 3 years now aswel (Maybe 2 if Harte walks himself)

again?

What did Porter do?

Is this when porter called mccarron Fergus in croke park?  Or so he said in his book..... found it highly ironic myself that mccarrons book was all about making mistakes and asking for forgiveness but when porter tried to apologise he was having none of it....

Gaffer

Quote from: southtyronegael on September 05, 2017, 11:26:30 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on September 05, 2017, 11:16:48 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on September 05, 2017, 10:11:29 PM
Omg 3 fuckin years. How depressing.

Depressing for you Fermanagh ones!!!
haha its great craic isnt it. i hope everyone up in garvaghey is feeling happy tonight. they will regret this one big time. and id advise harte and devlin not to be attending to many club championship games as they might not be made too welcome. this hasnt went down well.

Looks like you didn't attend too many grammar lessons!
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

rrhf

The big problem with Tyrone football is the unlucky white shorts. Time to go back to the red and win some all irelands. Why did they change anyway?

From the Bunker

Quote from: rrhf on September 06, 2017, 08:59:34 PM
The big problem with Tyrone football is the unlucky white shorts. Time to go back to the red and win some all irelands. Why did they change anyway?

Copy of the Shankley psychology of teams looking Taller and more intimidating all in one colour.

BennyHarp

I agree.
That was never a square ball!!

rrhf

Quote from: From the Bunker on September 06, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

Copy of the Shankley psychology of teams looking Taller and more intimidating all in one colour.
Well it's a load of balls

under the bar

Quote from: rrhf on September 06, 2017, 09:39:39 PM
Quote from: From the Bunker on September 06, 2017, 09:07:36 PM

Well it's a load of balls

Yeah like the Bomber and Jack O'Shea didn't intimidate the fcuk out of anyone in that nancy grrean and gold outfit...

southtyronegael

happy retirement to justy mc mahon. another great tyrone servant leaves the stage. he didnt waste much time gettin to f**k outta there after he heard the bad news last night.