Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tothetop03

Mickey Harte is part of the problem there is an Entourage of stuff around the Top in this County that are the rest of the mess that needs cleaned up....is it a coincidence that when reporting on congress Teamtalks Damian Harvey quoted Tyrone delegate telling the top table on the QT to "do whatever you want on motion 4" Teamtalk mag all off a sudden have reporting rights removed.... 

BennyHarp

Have we been relegated? Are we not current Ulster Champions? Just checking!
That was never a square ball!!

randomusername

Some amount of sad cases in this topic.

southtyronegael

weve been relegated twice since 2010 so id say we are due again. monaghan have won more ulsters than us in the last 5 yrs. but at least we have 6 in a row mc kenna cups.

teaminamillion

Its just one big sad story I'm afraid. God bless the great county of Tyrone.

teaminamillion

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 20, 2017, 09:14:13 PM
weve been relegated twice since 2010 so id say we are due again. monaghan have won more ulsters than us in the last 5 yrs. but at least we have 6 in a row mc kenna cups.
now that you mention the 2015 relegation could someone please tell me what happened on that final league game v Kerry. The match were Mickey Harte did not turn up and overlooked his assistant Gavin Devlin(which was strange) to take the team but instead drafted in his old friend Tony Donnelly. What happened Mickey? Was he sick? If so, why did he get out of his sick bed, get dressed go up to kellys inn, pick the team, give the team talk but was still not fit enough to go to Healy park? Very odd. I suppose the narrative will be it was Tony Donnelly relegated Tyrone not Mickey Harte. Unreal.

BennyHarp

Quote from: teaminamillion on March 20, 2017, 10:02:50 PM
now that you mention the 2015 relegation could someone please tell me what happened on that final league game v Kerry. The match were Mickey Harte did not turn up and overlooked his assistant Gavin Devlin(which was strange) to take the team but instead drafted in his old friend Tony Donnelly. What happened Mickey? Was he sick? If so, why did he get out of his sick bed, get dressed go up to kellys inn, pick the team, give the team talk but was still not fit enough to go to Healy park? Very odd. I suppose the narrative will be it was Tony Donnelly relegated Tyrone not Mickey Harte. Unreal.

Just be careful now. I think your veering into territory that is a bit too personal. Stick to the football.
That was never a square ball!!

Tyroneforsam

What's your agenda here? It's very obvious you and southtyronegael are the one person and have a personal agenda against Micky Harte. I'm actually fed up of the trash you have been posting. You've crossed the line, enoughs enough!!

In hiding

Quote from: BennyHarp on March 20, 2017, 10:14:20 PM

Just be careful now. I think your veering into territory that is a bit too personal. Stick to the football.

Stick to the football ??
I wouldn't be a big fan of Mickeys methods but this thread is a joke

southtyronegael

by the sounds of things on here mickey has already split the county.

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: southtyronegael on March 20, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

Every county has a few idiots like you.

southtyronegael

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on March 20, 2017, 10:54:05 PM
Quote from: southtyronegael on March 20, 2017, 10:28:45 PM

Every county has a few idiots like you.
you know im right and you have no argument so you resort to calling me an idiot. good man.

teaminamillion

People on here obviously don't like to hear the uncomfortable truth. This is about Tyrone GAA and what is going on in it. A GAA forum is it not?? If you want to read spoof and bullshit buy the Irish news and its pro Harte propaganda excretia.

ONeill

There is no one who thinks that way.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

omagh_gael

STG and Team in a million clearly the same person. Thst post on the last page should be deleted, a line crossed.

You continue to slate everything about the county team at the minute yet have offered the square root of f**k all in alternatives. Tyrone are joint top of Division 1 and just after losing a 13 match unbeaten run. What would you consider success? All ireland or bust it seems which is ridiculous, tbh.