Tyrone County Football and Hurling

Started by Fear ón Srath Bán, April 01, 2007, 05:58:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Il Bomber Destro

TF15

He wasn't charged so I see no need to do that. The Subday World is a shameless paper, he was questioned last year but they time their story coincidentally around the Adam Johnson conviction. If he was charged then I would say get rid but on this evidence I don't think it's warranted.

LeoMc

Quote from: GlenMan on March 26, 2016, 09:02:24 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on March 26, 2016, 08:52:47 PM
Just back from it, we were poor, they are awful, cant believe we threw that away. Conditions played a big part

Agree. Hampsey should have been off in the second half. Peter Harte a big miss. Mark Bradley missed a few easy chances. The list could go on.
I didn't think Hampsey did much wrong. His man was not involved in the first half but I was at the wrong end to see how we got on in the second.
I didn't think there were too many you could pick out as having better than average displays. The conditions and lack of something to play for were big factors.

Il Bomber Destro

Quote from: TF15 on March 27, 2016, 11:08:54 AM
He wasn't charged so I see no need to do that. The Subday World is a shameless paper, he was questioned last year but they time their story coincidentally around the Adam Johnson conviction. If he was charged then I would say get rid but on this evidence I don't think it's warranted.

As far as I can read into it, he was questioned and the case has been passed on to the prosecutor so he may still be charged. Whether true or not, the fact that it's another unsavoury scandal with McCarron doesn't bode well and this is an extremely sinister thing he has been accused of.

GlenMan

Quote from: LeoMc on March 27, 2016, 01:12:36 PM
Quote from: GlenMan on March 26, 2016, 09:02:24 PM
Quote from: redhandefender on March 26, 2016, 08:52:47 PM
Just back from it, we were poor, they are awful, cant believe we threw that away. Conditions played a big part

Agree. Hampsey should have been off in the second half. Peter Harte a big miss. Mark Bradley missed a few easy chances. The list could go on.
I didn't think Hampsey did much wrong. His man was not involved in the first half but I was at the wrong end to see how we got on in the second.
I didn't think there were too many you could pick out as having better than average displays. The conditions and lack of something to play for were big factors.

I don't think Hampsey did much wrong either. But there was something wrong with the defence. Armagh were cutting through very easily. A few changes may have helped firm that line up.

TF15

Was Hampsey not marking Watters who kicked two from play in the first half?

Uncle Kev

I would nt class myself a genius at the old stats but it seems that when paddy mcnulty is introduced Tyrone always go dangerously close to losing ! Last night they had the added bonus if an extra man but again they threw away a match winning league ! This won't do against quality teams like Dinegal

redzone

Is there nothing that can be done with the drainage in Healy park. I know there was a lot of rain on sat morning but a county pitch really should be fit to deal with that. When u have stewards out sweeping the pitch with brushes before a game isn't good enough. That's the last county game on it till next year. The problem would be Omagh would miss there/few home games. Surely in this day and age it wouldn't be a big job. It would be money well invested in the future. Who owns the pitch. Omagh or the county board

rrhf

Omagh need to pay for it, like any other club would

Tyroneforsam

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 27, 2016, 01:22:24 PM

As far as I can read into it, he was questioned and the case has been passed on to the prosecutor so he may still be charged. Whether true or not, the fact that it's another unsavoury scandal with McCarron doesn't bode well and this is an extremely sinister thing he has been accused of.

Typical of us here in Ireland, kick a man when's he's down.

Gaffer

Quote from: redzone on March 28, 2016, 08:48:08 AM
Is there nothing that can be done with the drainage in Healy park. I know there was a lot of rain on sat morning but a county pitch really should be fit to deal with that. When u have stewards out sweeping the pitch with brushes before a game isn't good enough. That's the last county game on it till next year. The problem would be Omagh would miss there/few home games. Surely in this day and age it wouldn't be a big job. It would be money well invested in the future. Who owns the pitch. Omagh or the county board

Last county game until next year?

If involved in back door, where will they play their home qualifiers?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

redzone

Front door al the way gaffer this year lad

GlenMan

Quote from: redzone on March 28, 2016, 08:48:08 AM

I'm pretty sure there are currently plans to replace the entire playing surface at Healy Park with new grass. I'd assume they might carry out some extra work during that to address problems with drainage etc.

EastTyrone

Quote from: Tyroneforsam on March 28, 2016, 09:41:35 AM
Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 27, 2016, 01:22:24 PM

Typical of us here in Ireland, kick a man when's he's down.

What nonsense. He wouldn't be getting kicked when he is down if he did not continue to be an idiot.

general_lee

Quote from: Il Bomber Destro on March 27, 2016, 10:44:59 AM
This doesn't look good for McCarron. Time to cut our losses on him?

http://www.sundayworld.com/news/news/tyrone-star-quizzed-over-girl-15
seems the Sunday World have removed this? All lies?