Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

tonto1888

Good result. Still doesn't really change much as it's still in both teams own hands. A bit of extra pressure on them tho and they'll have to attacko us at CP which will suit us.

Main Street

Quote from: Horse Box on April 14, 2024, 02:19:50 PM
Quote from: Main Street on April 14, 2024, 02:14:23 PMDis Clement even shake the hand of the Dundee manager before he scarpered down the tunnel?

Unlikely , as they were playing Ross County ;) .
;D
Hmm, I see they have to play Dundee midweek

Main Street

Quote from: bennydorano on April 14, 2024, 02:44:50 PMPost split fixtures not out yet. Aberdeen away next weekend is the last - should concentrate the minds!
Cup semi finals are at a neutral venue, it should be Hampden.
I think Celtic will have 3 home games out of the 5 split games and Rangers will have 2 homes games.

As far as I was concerned, Celtic were favorites to win the title  before this result. Rodgers has the special voodoo when it comes to Rangers.

illdecide

Celtic will play 3 at home (Hearts, Dundee and Sevco) and 2 away (Kilmarnock and St Mirren). Some weekend that but it's not as significant as made out, they win 6 games they win the league. The only thing is they have to beat us at CP and can't afford another slip-up.
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bennydorano

Glad to see Hearts at home, Kilmarnock away is potential squeaky bum tho - as is Aberdeen away this weekend.

tonto1888

Quote from: bennydorano on April 15, 2024, 10:57:38 AMGlad to see Hearts at home, Kilmarnock away is potential squeaky bum tho - as is Aberdeen away this weekend.

thats the cup semi final at Hampden

Main Street

I hope we don't have to tell Benny a third time about the Aberdeen game.

bennydorano

Quote from: Main Street on April 15, 2024, 01:15:18 PMI hope we don't have to tell Benny a third time about the Aberdeen game.
Lol, I did miss that 😅

marty34

Quote from: illdecide on April 15, 2024, 10:46:17 AMCeltic will play 3 at home (Hearts, Dundee and Sevco) and 2 away (Kilmarnock and St Mirren). Some weekend that but it's not as significant as made out, they win 6 games they win the league. The only thing is they have to beat us at CP and can't afford another slip-up.

Decent run in.

I'm just annoyed that if Celtic throw this away it's on the board and Rogers.

This league should have been tied up weeks ago but for inepitude from the board down.