The OFFICIAL Liverpool Supporters thread

Started by Gabriel_Hurl, November 09, 2006, 10:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd The Sailor

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 05, 2007, 11:49:00 AM
QuoteThere's f*ck all won in March

Exactly. It would be dangerous to read too much into this result. It puts United in a strong position but they are playing poorly.

Still you can't blame United fans for glorying in the result. If the boot was on the other foot the United thread would be full of similar stuff. There weren't too many thread police getting on to Syd the Sailor (hope you enjoyed the result!) when he made his sick Munchen comments.

Dont worry Syd The Evil Sailor will appear again, youse can have the league and we will take big ears for a 6th time......First time you meet a decent team you are out on your f**king ear......
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

GalwayBayBoy

Apparently the Hillsborough memorial was defaced according to some of the Liverpool websites. "Murderers. Hillsborough, it should have been more" was spray painted on in the middle of the Friday night but cleaned early Saturday morning before the crowds arrived.

I would have thought that after the events in Lille that the penny might have finally dropped.

magpie seanie

What were United fans doing in Liverpool on Friday night?

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteApparently the Hillsborough memorial was defaced according to some of the Liverpool websites. "Murderers. Hillsborough, it should have been more" was spray painted on in the middle of the Friday night but cleaned early Saturday morning before the crowds arrived.

All clubs have the scum element. Please don't start all this again

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: magpie seanie on March 05, 2007, 01:04:16 PM
What were United fans doing in Liverpool on Friday night?

I presume like any set of fans some will come down the day before to make a night of it.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on March 05, 2007, 01:06:13 PM
QuoteApparently the Hillsborough memorial was defaced according to some of the Liverpool websites. "Murderers. Hillsborough, it should have been more" was spray painted on in the middle of the Friday night but cleaned early Saturday morning before the crowds arrived.

All clubs have the scum element. Please don't start all this again

I'm not starting anything. I just thought it was a bit sad in this day and age especially so close to the Lille incident. I'm under no illusion that most clubs have a sc**bag element following them. Including ourselves.

SlimShady

yes, United fans would have been down the night before- of course. The journey is about 45mins down the road but they'd have felt the need to make a night of it!! dont be ridiculous.

making these accusations (if it wasnt you it was some other browned off Liverpool fan) is merely trying to piss on our parade!

blasmere

Quote from: SlimShady on March 05, 2007, 01:28:56 PM
yes, United fans would have been down the night before- of course. The journey is about 45mins down the road but they'd have felt the need to make a night of it!! dont be ridiculous.

making these accusations (if it wasnt you it was some other browned off Liverpool fan) is merely trying to piss on our parade!

Actually, slim a good lot of united's fans come form the south of England and Ireland as well so quite a few of them may have stayed overnight.
A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree

Syd The Sailor

Slim most United fans are coming from further afield than Manchester though  ;) So they maybe did make a night of it. Is that SammyG coming on to say the graffiti was actually misinterpreted...... ;D
"I coulda been a contender.....i could've been somebody"

GalwayBayBoy

Well maybe it was Everton fans (although highly unlikely as they don't bang on about Hillsborough as some of them had relatives who died there).

I do believe it was already condemned on RedCafe already.

Maybe it was just Liverpool fans who did it themselves?

Who knows?

Unfortunately the nasty element that follow both clubs tend to surface at this fixture every year.

SuperSub

Cop onto yourself ya fool,Galwaybaybhoy was only stating how wrong it was that this was done, he wasn't trying to get back at united coz they won on saturday,Whoever done this hasn't much sense or morals,same as the Liverpool fans who wrote stuff about Munich on the seats in Old Trafford that was just as wrong

SlimShady

it may be the case that Old Trafford holds United fans from far flung places but their away fans are mostly from Manchester!

yes, it was wrong that this happened (if it did) but GBB (and whoever firstly made up the story) was simply trying to dampen down the spirits of Uniteds win by coming out with it on here.

i mean, f**k sake- who in their right mind would be at it? for fear of being caught if nothing else!

SuperSub

Really don't think this was Galwaybaybhoys intention,And if he really wanted to rain on your parade would he not have posted it in the United thread?

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: SlimShady on March 05, 2007, 01:50:56 PM
it may be the case that Old Trafford holds United fans from far flung places but their away fans are mostly from Manchester!

yes, it was wrong that this happened (if it did) but GBB (and whoever firstly made up the story) was simply trying to dampen down the spirits of Uniteds win by coming out with it on here.

i mean, f**k sake- who in their right mind would be at it? for fear of being caught if nothing else!

I doubt the story is fabricated. There things happen when the two sides meet unfortunately. It was on some of the Liverpool forums since yesterday morning and no doubt next time at Old Trafford the Liverpool fans will probably destroy the toilets or something equally stupid.

You could get away with it up at Anfield though. Most of the houses behind and to the side the Anfield Road end (where the away fans sit and the Hillsborough memorial is) are derelict. There isn't many people around there even in the middle of the day let alone in the middle of the night.

Anyway don't want to keep banging on about it.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quoteno doubt next time at Old Trafford the Liverpool fans will probably destroy the toilets or something equally stupid.

Didn't they already do that at last year's Cup Semi-Final