China Coronavirus

Started by lurganblue, January 23, 2020, 09:52:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dublin7

Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 20, 2021, 06:44:58 PM
Israel cases and deaths going up
Explain that one

They are doing their best to vaccinate everyone, bit it can't be done overnight. People are still going to get Covid and unfortunately some people (of all ages) will die.

What do you think should be happening and why?

armaghniac

Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 20, 2021, 06:44:58 PM
Israel cases and deaths going up
Explain that one

Drink and acting the bollix.

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on January 20, 2021, 07:00:45 PM
Hats off to the big pharmaceutical companies in producing the various different vaccines, a petty  the governments couldn't sort out the roll out.

I'm up tomorrow, most of our company will have it by end of next week.

All of the vaccine producers have production problems. They'll all get a handle on things by March or April but the ramp up is problematic. Some governments have proved more effective than others at rolling out.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Angelo on January 20, 2021, 06:38:23 PM
Quote from: dublin7 on January 20, 2021, 06:28:02 PM
Quote from: Smurfy123 on January 20, 2021, 05:58:46 PM
Bad news regarding the vaccine
Not as powerful as being made out
Plan B needed and needed very soon
I don't think there is a plan b after this

Where did you see this? I haven't seen any indication that's true when the vaccine is given as per Pfizer's instructions.

Also the Norwegians have confirmed they could find no link between the vaccine and the deaths of elderly people as had been suggested last week

More complete and utter lies. The Norwegians said the deaths were likely to reactions to the vaccine. You are shameful.
Mind telling us who said what?
Who are "The Norewegians" and what exactly did they say?
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

Smurfy123

Well I would expect cases and deaths to drop
Is that not the whole point of the vaccine
Drink is why it hasn't???

Angelo

Quote from: Lar Naparka on January 20, 2021, 07:27:07 PM

Where did you see this? I haven't seen any indication that's true when the vaccine is given as per Pfizer's instructions.

Also the Norwegians have confirmed they could find no link between the vaccine and the deaths of elderly people as had been suggested last week

More complete and utter lies. The Norwegians said the deaths were likely to reactions to the vaccine. You are shameful.

The Norwegian Medical Agency.

Ask Dublin7 why he is spreading lies.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

imtommygunn

Will you be happy if the vaccine doesn't go to plan?

Angelo

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 20, 2021, 08:10:32 PM
Will you be happy if the vaccine doesn't go to plan?

No.

But I think some people need a reality check if they think big pharma are an ethical industry and are doing this for something other than profits.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Smurfy123

No

Reality check needed
I started getting concerned when we were being told about 4 months ago this is the way out but now all of a sudden they are now saying things will need to continue as they were

This is the value of the vaccine at the minute
Doesn't stop you catching it
Doesn't stop you transmitting it
If a close contact u still need to isolate
Still requires you to wear a mask
Still requires you to keep your distance

What benefits has it for the under 60s that are healthy?

imtommygunn

You have to understand that your posts come across like you will be telling people i told you so at every possible opportunity whether there is something in what you say or not. Whether you intend to or not you are coming across as someone who would be happy to see it not work out.

Smurfy123

I do not want it to fail the opposite in fact
I am again stating facts
What's plan b if things don't work out with Vacinne?
240 Brazilians have entered this island in a week before the new rules came into play
Now accuse me of whatever you want but when that happens and us locked up I'll ask questions
What's plan b?
What's plan a?

dublin7

Their were a number of deaths in Norway of people who received the vaccine and the Norwegian medical agency were worried the deaths were as a result of being administered the Covid vaccine. After investigating the deaths they could find no proof that the vaccinations were the cause of the deaths

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-18/norway-finds-no-direct-link-between-elderly-deaths-and-vaccine

Tony Baloney

Quote from: dublin7 on January 20, 2021, 09:04:08 PM

Their were a number of deaths in Norway of people who received the vaccine and the Norwegian medical agency were worried the deaths were as a result of being administered the Covid vaccine. After investigating the deaths they could find no proof that the vaccinations were the cause of the deaths

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-01-18/norway-finds-no-direct-link-between-elderly-deaths-and-vaccine
Big pharma paid for their silence.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: imtommygunn on January 20, 2021, 08:32:54 PM
You have to understand that your posts come across like you will be telling people i told you so at every possible opportunity whether there is something in what you say or not. Whether you intend to or not you are coming across as someone who would be happy to see it not work out.

His mask slips day by day...

He's Angelo lite
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Smurfy123

So just because I have an opinion on things that you disagree with???

Lar Naparka

Quote from: Angelo on January 20, 2021, 08:06:25 PM

The Norwegian Medical Agency.

Ask Dublin7 why he is spreading lies.
Is that so?
I googled "Tha Norwegian Medical Agency" and this is what I found:
Authorities in Norway are investigating the deaths of 23 frail elderly patients who had recently received the Pfizer/BioNTech Covid-19 vaccine.

Most experts have said there is no need for alarm with the fatalities in this group most likely to be a coincidence.

According to a report in the British Medical Journal  13 deaths have so far been investigated and authorities have concluded that common adverse reactions to mRNA vaccines, such as fever, nausea and diarrhoea, may have contributed to the deaths.
Here's the link:
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/norway-investigates-deaths-23-elderly-162030683.html
Nil Carborundum Illegitemi