Things that make you go What the F**k?

Started by The Real Laoislad, November 19, 2007, 05:54:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

J70

Quote from: BennyCake on April 29, 2020, 08:42:23 PM
A lot of truth in that video but the truth gets lost because well, it's Americans talking.

Which parts are the truth?

Square Ball

Watched it up to that crazy one saying cough in my face, I never wash my hands blah blah blah, gave up wishing he catches it, suffers but doesn't die or affect anyone else. What's the collective noun for a group of dickwads?
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

BennyCake

Quote from: J70 on April 29, 2020, 10:10:37 PM
A lot of truth in that video but the truth gets lost because well, it's Americans talking.

Who owns/controls the mainstream media, Bill Gates-funded vaccines, who really are the WHO?, the reporting of covid figures.

Ambrose

Quote from: Square Ball on April 29, 2020, 10:32:32 PM
What's the collective noun for a group of dickwads?

Gop Voters/Trumpettes/Maga wearing hat inbred rednecks/63 odd million of them./Cullyhanna
You can't live off history and tradition forever

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

J70

Quote from: BennyCake on April 29, 2020, 10:47:51 PM
Quote from: J70 on April 29, 2020, 10:10:37 PM

Who owns/controls the mainstream media, Bill Gates-funded vaccines, who really are the WHO?, the reporting of covid figures.

Ok.  ??? ;D

MoChara

Quote from: Square Ball on April 29, 2020, 10:32:32 PM
Watched it up to that crazy one saying cough in my face, I never wash my hands blah blah blah, gave up wishing he catches it, suffers but doesn't die or affect anyone else. What's the collective noun for a group of dickwads?

Shar

e.g. a Shar of bastards

Look at that shar of bastards over there, they wouldn't be so smart after a good slap

APM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52501453

David Icke removed from Facebook!!

The CCDH said videos of Mr Icke making "untrue and conspiracist claims about Covid-19" had been watched more than 30 million times online.

As examples, it cited:

• a YouTube interview in which Mr Icke falsely claimed that a Jewish group was behind coronavirus
  • an Instagram post in which he falsely claimed 5G mobile networks left people unable to absorb oxygen
  • a YouTube video in which he falsely claimed it was not possible to catch a virus from shaking hands
  • a Twitter post in which he falsely claimed Germany was moving to "legalise rape" for Muslim men

WTF - What happened to free speech   ::)

Gabriel_Hurl

J70

Quote from: APM on May 01, 2020, 06:20:18 PM
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-52501453

David Icke removed from Facebook!!

The CCDH said videos of Mr Icke making "untrue and conspiracist claims about Covid-19" had been watched more than 30 million times online.

As examples, it cited:

• a YouTube interview in which Mr Icke falsely claimed that a Jewish group was behind coronavirus
  • an Instagram post in which he falsely claimed 5G mobile networks left people unable to absorb oxygen
  • a YouTube video in which he falsely claimed it was not possible to catch a virus from shaking hands
  • a Twitter post in which he falsely claimed Germany was moving to "legalise rape" for Muslim men

WTF - What happened to free speech   ::)

And he hadn't even mentioned the lizard people.  :o ;D

BennyCake

Anyone with two brain cells should be able to work out there's obviously truth in what Icke says,  and they don't want the public to know those truths.

J70

Quote from: BennyCake on May 01, 2020, 07:06:35 PM
Anyone with two brain cells should be able to work out there's obviously truth in what Icke says,  and they don't want the public to know those truths.

The floor is yours.

Tony Baloney

So you are admitting to having 2 brain cells.

BennyCake

Quote from: Tony Baloney on May 01, 2020, 07:33:28 PM
So you are admitting to having 2 brain cells.

Clearly most people don't.

seafoid

"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU