NFL Division 2 2019

Started by Horse Box, November 22, 2018, 04:05:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naka

Jeez Reilly was awful in the Armagh game
Although Armagh threw it away

tonto1888

Quote from: imtommygunn on February 03, 2019, 02:37:35 PM
Jamie Clarke straight red. Very unlike him.

Admittedly I've orange tinted glasses but I thought it was harsh

FermGael

Good point on the road in Tipperary today for us.
This division is going to be very very tight.
Wanted.  Forwards to take frees.
Not fussy.  Any sort of ability will be considered

tonto1888

Quote from: FermGael on February 03, 2019, 04:15:15 PM
Good point on the road in Tipperary today for us.
This division is going to be very very tight.

Donegal will go up. Second place will be tight. Bottom 2 will be tight. Exciting but not good for the old heart

tonto1888

Whatever else about the game, the reds, the poor ref, I hope the Clare lad is ok

Orior

Armagh have dropped points against two of the weaker counties. Troubled time ahead
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

smelmoth

I thought Reilly was poor in a number of respects. He will not police over carrying and he will guess that any skirmish needs 2 yellow cards. That said he didn't cost us the game and we should not pretend that he did.

Clarke swung the elbow and deserved to go. I don't recall McKay's first yellow but the second was stone wall. First Clare goal was a fluke but legitimately given (we deflected it in) and the second was equally flukey but what do you want the ref to do when the umpire is definitive that it's over the line.

We have our own issues to work on. Forget about this ref

tonto1888

Quote from: smelmoth on February 03, 2019, 04:50:18 PM
I thought Reilly was poor in a number of respects. He will not police over carrying and he will guess that any skirmish needs 2 yellow cards. That said he didn't cost us the game and we should not pretend that he did.

Clarke swung the elbow and deserved to go. I don't recall McKay's first yellow but the second was stone wall. First Clare goal was a fluke but legitimately given (we deflected it in) and the second was equally flukey but what do you want the ref to do when the umpire is definitive that it's over the line.

We have our own issues to work on. Forget about this ref

I think the first yellow was harsh. It was one of those high tackles but the lad ducked into it

The umpires were a lot closer than me and I assume they got them right t

smelmoth

The injury at the beginning of the game looked and sounded horrific. Hope that somehow that's an exaggeration.

tonto1888

Quote from: smelmoth on February 03, 2019, 04:54:56 PM
The injury at the beginning of the game looked and sounded horrific. Hope that somehow that's an exaggeration.

That was nasty. I don't think that lad will play again in the league for sure

smelmoth

The tit in the crowd who threw the water bottle should grow up AND stay at home.

tonto1888

Quote from: smelmoth on February 03, 2019, 05:06:05 PM
The tit in the crowd who threw the water bottle should grow up AND stay at home.

Surely people know who it was. We all get pissed off at refs but throwing a bottle onto the pitch is ridiculous

yellowcard

Armagh snatching a draw from the jaws of a win 2 weeks in a row now.

Those points could be crucial in a division where not much separates any of the teams and we could just as easily go down as stay up.

Solo_run

Quote from: yellowcard on February 03, 2019, 05:16:06 PM
Armagh snatching a draw from the jaws of a win 2 weeks in a row now.

Those points could be crucial in a division where not much separates any of the teams and we could just as easily go down as stay up.

Correct me if I'm wrong but were Armagh a good up against against Clare in the last 5 minutes?

Nanderson

Yellow Card is implying they threw away both wins.