USFC SF: Monaghan v Fermanagh - Sunday 3rd June at 2pm - Healy Park Omagh

Started by GrandMasterFlash, May 29, 2018, 02:35:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildweasel74

ugly as hell but when u got few playing numbers playing against a team with better players with the exception of 2-3 fermanagh players, what other style of football to you play.

Main Street

Turgid game, Monaghan didn't do enough to deserve any better outcome.

From the Bunker

Throw ball

SouthDublinBro

Captain Obvious

Hmm so Armagh aren't that bad after all? Well done Fermanagh, underdog wins like that is what makes cup football great.

omagh_gael

Holy Moley!! Monaghan deserve a kick up the hole for that performance. They looked like they were coasting and expecting to win it eventually. They're clearly psychologically delicate and should not be losing games like that.

macdanger2

Would be delighted to see Fermanagh winning ulster even if they don't play great football

tintin25

Unbelievable finish!  Not too often Fermanagh get an Ulster final to enjoy so whether the football was puke or not I don't care!  I know one thing for sure, ya wouldn't be getting those celebrations at the end in a 'B' championship!

dublin7

I'm looking forward to Jimmy McGuinness's article this week. In the past he hasn't even tried to hide his hatred for Rory Gallagher in his pieces. It should be interesting to see what he writes about the game.

Awful game, but the qualifiers just got an awful lot more interesting. I assume Tyrone can't get Monaghan again and that's not good news for Mayo

Real lack of leadership in that Monaghan side when the pressure came on. Over reliance on Conor McManus obvious again

SkillfulBill

I seem to remember some Monaghan supporters trying to convince themselves that they were a top 3 team after the Tyrone game I wonder where the thinking is now......if you set up to play with a blanket against a team you should be beating out the gate then you deserve to be beaten...Negative football brings the quality of football down and you get div 3 teams beating div 1.

Main Street

Quote from: SkillfulBill on June 03, 2018, 03:52:49 PM
I seem to remember some Monaghan supporters trying to convince themselves that they were a top 3 team after the Tyrone game I wonder where the thinking is now......if you set up to play with a blanket against a team you should be beating out the gate then you deserve to be beaten...Negative football brings the quality of football down and you get div 3 teams beating div 1.
Name one.

Wildweasel74