Previous topic - Next topic

?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

straightred

fantastic result. The CL will be a much better competition with Celtic in it. One of those night when all the breaks went with them. I thought the ref got the head clash right - both players were moving so he was within his rights to play advantage. He could easily have stopped it but thankfully he didn't. 2 OGs helped as well.

Main Street

is this a groundbreaking move from RTE to have Joanne Cantwell presenting RTE's  front line CL coverage?
It seems so normal, hardly worth remarking upon, except that it's unprecedented.

Milltown Row2

30 million in the bank, well done, BR's pay packet for a few more years... 5 British teams in the CL now, bound to be a Battle of Britain game
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

From the Bunker

Astana Goalkeeper really bad tonight.

It's gas that the main part of Celtics Season is defined in the Middle of August!

Celtic will have a couple of quid now!

Can't see Celtic changing how they do business still. The Transfer Market is a minefield.

Main Street

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 16, 2017, 10:00:13 PM
30 million in the bank, well done, BR's pay packet for a few more years... 5 British teams in the CL now, bound to be a Battle of Britain game
It's not the same without Arsenal.

tonto1888

Probably 6. You'd back Liverpool to go through

Over the Bar

Quote from: tonto1888 on August 16, 2017, 10:06:22 PM

They'd be in exhalted company with Celtic and United.  Both European Champions before Liverpool were scarcely heard of in Europe   ;)

Milltown Row2

If I back them they'll lose!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

illdecide

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 16, 2017, 10:20:23 PM

If I back them they'll lose!

lol...I know the feeling.

It's great now, all the lads in the club are getting the passports ready for an away trip somewhere in Europe. Please God give us R Madrid and/or Dortmund. These are the grounds we want to visit as we've attended most of the other top team grounds...Bring it on
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

T Fearon

Brilliant result and performance.Massive improvement on last year

omagh_gael

Quote from: T Fearon on August 17, 2017, 09:44:53 AM

Thoughts on Brendan?

Armamike

That's just, like your opinion man.

bennydorano

Great performance but a lot of things fell kindly for Celtic last night.

Hectic

Yeah an awful lot of maturity in that performance and most pleasing was how clinical we were.  In the past I have saw us lose games by lapses that were punished severely at this level.  Last night it was Celtic that were doing the punishing.

stew

Quote from: T Fearon on August 17, 2017, 09:44:53 AM

Gwant Tone, admit it, ye were dead wrong!
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.