62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

stew

Quote from: Hectic on August 16, 2017, 10:26:30 AM
Quote from: stew on August 16, 2017, 10:20:42 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on August 16, 2017, 08:22:55 AM
Massive game tonight and we go into it with a half fit striker and one fit centre back. I am worried

Celtic should have had Roberts signed already, its almost as if they would prefer a long run in the Europa Cup, they have the money, he wants to be there, sign him or get him on loan now!

I suspect it will be a loan and City will not sanction it until we are in CL.

Well within their rights but this adds significant weight to this tie.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

MoChara

Chris Sutton confirmed on Twitter that its going to be a loan deal so the scenario seems about right

Targetman

Uneasy feeling about this one, hope I'm wrong!

yellowcard

If the final score stays like this then they will have one foot in the group stages.

Main Street

Good to have the green brigade back in full force, what a difference they make.
They could have added this song to their repertoire
"Yes! We Have No Banners Today"

yellowcard

Seen enough from Astana in the firsdt half to know that they are no mugs. They have to score at least one goal in the second half to remain in the tie though so it should have a real cup tie feel to it in the second half.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: stew on August 16, 2017, 10:20:42 AM
Quote from: tonto1888 on August 16, 2017, 08:22:55 AM
Massive game tonight and we go into it with a half fit striker and one fit centre back. I am worried

Celtic should have had Roberts signed already, its almost as if they would prefer a long run in the Europa Cup, they have the money, he wants to be there, sign him or get him on loan now!

It's City don't want to let him go to the SPL again it seems. Celtic and Roberts are raring to go!

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

yellowcard

StGallsGAA

Resident football guru TF calls it how the tie will pan out again....not!  The same poster who thought Ronnie was the best manager available to Celtic and BR a waste of money!  ;D

yellowcard

Whatever Rodgers is on he deserves a payRISE for what he has done since he came into the club. I doubted him in Europe but he has now got the club to 2 successive group stages and proven to be a great manager thus far.

tonto1888

Brilliant. Sure even Tony can't complain about that

Main Street

That was a second half masterclass. On the way to the CL group stage riding the red carpet.

Targetman

Quote from: Targetman on August 16, 2017, 07:46:18 PM
Uneasy feeling about this one, hope I'm wrong!
Ment to say "easy feeling about this one "😉, brilliant result tonight, money there to sign Roberts, sign him up!

5 Sams

Michael O'Neill talking sense on RTE. Break the bank now and get a few high profile players in before the deadline. That result tonight guarantees about £30-£40 million.
The Aristocrat Years