?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Cunny Funt

Quote from: From the Bunker on April 29, 2017, 02:49:47 PM
Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2017, 02:27:19 PM
Beating a team that's a distant third some 36 points behind you in the table 5-1 away from home raised eyebrows when (before today?)

What I wonder at is how a Manager such a Rogers could accumulate a lead of 36 points on Rangers? He is clearly not up to the Job, the 4 draws in 34 games are a disgrace.
Fearon would be posting the same repetitive nonsense if Rodgers was manager of spurs and top of the premier league.

Dougal Maguire

Neither of which are ever likely to happen
Careful now

Milltown Row2

The Simunovic tackle was top drawer
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

straightred

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

yeah but that spoofer andy walker thought it was a foul

uimhr ocht

biggest win at ibrox?great display again pleasure to watch Celtic this season,they the Huns are a mess lol long may it continue HH

Minder

Quote from: straightred on April 29, 2017, 03:41:08 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on April 29, 2017, 03:34:16 PM

yeah but that spoofer andy walker thought it was a foul

Yeah I just caugh that, it was a great tackle, not often you see tackles like that now. Fair and hard
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

bennydorano

Quote from: T Fearon on April 16, 2017, 06:38:38 PM
Rangers drew 1-1 at Celtic Park last month,have momentum and a tactically astute manager who has made an immediate impact.
Can we get this pinned for a while??

I've met some clowns with brass necks who would try and brazen out many's a f**k up, but you are the King of the Brass necks.

You should have a semi-permanent redner by this stage😂😂😂😂

BennyHarp

Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2017, 01:51:47 PM
Another sloppy goal conceded when we were dominant against the poorest Rangers team of all time.Remember this Rangers team also drew at Celtic Park last month.I will not be getting orgasmic or congratulating the manager for performing his duties in a merely adenquate manner.

Yes but it was also the biggest beating Celtic have EVER given them at Ibrox.
That was never a square ball!!

T Fearon

Ffs that Rangers team wouldn't win the Airtricity League. No cause for celebration.Dominating domestically with a budget,infrastructure etc that dwarves all rivals is nothing to write home about.No impact made in Europe,the manager has everything to prove next season

Newbridge Exile

Shows how big an impact a top class manager can have , that team were all their last year (bar Sinclair who missed a few god chances )

Milltown Row2

Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2017, 05:22:45 PM
Ffs that Rangers team wouldn't win the Airtricity League. No cause for celebration.Dominating domestically with a budget,infrastructure etc that dwarves all rivals is nothing to write home about.No impact made in Europe,the manager has everything to prove next season

Fair play Rodgers well worth that huge pay packet, must be laughing at all the doubters (well TF) as he picks up that well deserved pay packet

Win the CL? That's all he has to do...

Good man for the piss take, and keep coming back for more  ;D you've actually made me like Celtic (well check their results)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

tonto1888

I've been ignoring the troll for quite a while but 'no impact made in europe'. We got to ye champions league group stages for the first time in a while. We also destroyed city. Before hey played us they were sweeping all before them aside. Then they came to Glasgow. What has happened to them since???

ned

Quote from: straightred on April 29, 2017, 02:50:48 PM
Quote from: Chase on April 29, 2017, 02:22:03 PM
The SPL may be poor but it is a remarkable achievement to have such a long unbeaten record. Saying that I still think Celtic would struggle badly with that team in the English Premier League. They could be a decent Championship side though.

this is one of those pointless debates as we can all say what we want but we'll never actually know.

My own opinion is that this team would easily hold their own around mid table EPL. Beyond that they would have access to far more funding and therefore better players so after a few transfer windows, good management etc they'd be right up their with the top teams.

These opinions are usually posted by people who watch nothing but EPL top six and CL. I'm watching Palace against Burnley at the moment and watched the Manchester derby on Thursday, This Celtic team as it is, would beat the former two. United would probably bore us to death. We have already drawn twice with City this year and have probably improved since. As you say pointless arguments by witless trolls.
Celtic would easily be one of the top teams in Europe with the funding the EPL teams get. I'll settle for us continuing to progress under BR just as we are.

StGallsGAA

Quote from: T Fearon on April 29, 2017, 05:22:45 PM
Ffs that Rangers team wouldn't win the Airtricity League. No cause for celebration.Dominating domestically with a budget,infrastructure etc that dwarves all rivals is nothing to write home about.No impact made in Europe,themanager has everything to prove next season

You've changed your opinion again.  Did BR tell you to "fck off" at your latest stalking attempt for a photo?

Main Street

From the mouth of the troll,
"Rangers drew 1-1 at Celtic Park last month, have momentum and a tactically astute manager who has made an immediate impact." 

Diamonds are forever.