?

?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Avondhu star

Quote from: Hectic on April 25, 2017, 09:08:51 AM
I see the press have been covering the idea that Don Robertson incorrectly gave Celtic the penalty on Sunday with Griffiths agreeing that it was the wrong call.  Agenda anyone?  In fact of course there is an agenda but they have to do better than that you would think.

SHOCK Scottish media think Cetic got unjust penalty!
Lee Harvey Oswald , your country needs you

stew

I am disgusted at Sevco on many fronts, not the least of which is the spray painting of a disgusting sentence were they LOL over a young, deceased Celtic fan who died of Cancer! What sort of sick twisted **** does things like this? I have to say every Club has their scum element but the goings on at Sevco are a disgrace and they seem impervious to bullets as all their bad shit goes largely unpublished.

As for Celtic, the vast majority of supporters are fantastic but they would do well to out for example the tramps who hung the rangers scarves around the dummies in the week of World suicide Prevention day, especially since the brother of a Rangers player was said to have hung himself the week prior.

Celtic are, from top to bottom a class organisation, they would do well to do everything in their power to eradicate and and all sectarian songs and offensive material to the new huns and instead focus on the open football that is great to watch on the field of play. HH.
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

Main Street

Ace midfielder Brown was spot on when he said way back at the beginning of the season that Aberdeen would be the likely 2nd best team in the league.

I had a wry smile when I read Tom English's article posted on the BBC web site,
pretty much said that if the gap (grand canyon more likely) was to diminish somewhat, that Rangers would have to do a loaves and fishes job, Celtic would have to burn Rodgers at the stake and make further mistake after mistake, losing their way to the CL group stage and after that continue to  "lose their way in a major fashion".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39688091

illdecide

Giving evidence at the Craig Whyte trial, former Rangers owner Sir David Murray admits EBTs gave the Ibrox club the chance "to get players we perhaps wouldn't be able to afford"
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Hectic

Brown free to play on Saturday. Now no complaint when it is a kicking match Bhoys.

Main Street

I'm surprised the straight red was downgraded to a yellow as there was enough venom in the tackle to allow the ref to make that decision.
https://twitter.com/CelticGoals/status/853599574581276673

however, it would hardly merit a yellow when judged by the standards of refereeing on some of the xxx tackles inflicted against Celtic players recently.

Main Street

Jelly and ice cream x 10

Ref is a bit of alright today, for an Ibrox season ticket holder and free mason to boot ;D

Milltown Row2

Seems Celtic lately have been getting great decisions! Just paranoia before
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

By lately, you mean in the last 10 minutes? one normal decision to not penalise Simunovic  and another normal decision to card Windass?

ONeill

That was a wonderful tackle by Beerman who must've been on the beer, man.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Tony will be crying his lamps out!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Main Street

Fact alert,  this is is a Ronny team plus Sinclair.

Rangers at half time,  2 nil down, make a  defensive substitution (in theory).

imtommygunn

Rodgers out before it's too late ;D

thebar

How lucky are we to have team and manager as good as they at the minute to support?.......its a great day / time to be a Celtic fan keep it going guys!!!!