Antrim Hurling

Started by milltown row, January 26, 2007, 11:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CentreHalfBack

1. Cushendun to be include in Div. 3 Hurling for 2017 (and not div 4 following their relegation in 2016)

2. Lamh Dhearg also to be included in Div. 3 Hurling for 2017. (even though they finished 2nd in 2016 in a league that was to have one team promoted)

County Committee agreed to include both clubs in the 2017 Div. 3 Hurling
League. That's how.
New season - new reason

paddyjohn

Quote from: CentreHalfBack on March 10, 2017, 10:02:56 AM
1. Cushendun to be include in Div. 3 Hurling for 2017 (and not div 4 following their relegation in 2016)

2. Lamh Dhearg also to be included in Div. 3 Hurling for 2017. (even though they finished 2nd in 2016 in a league that was to have one team promoted)

League. That's how.

On what basis?

CentreHalfBack

On the basis that these 2 clubs got special treatment. Now we've another 2 clubs looking special treatment.
New season - new reason

Usain

Quote from: paddyjohn on March 10, 2017, 10:08:38 AM
Quote from: CentreHalfBack on March 10, 2017, 10:02:56 AM

League. That's how.

On what basis?

County committee/Saffron vision, whatever the top table are called. You all need a kick in the balls if this is true.

Teams have to accept when they get relegated, not some up with special case treatment. Utter utter shite  >:(

paddyjohn

Quote from: CentreHalfBack on March 10, 2017, 10:25:54 AM
On the basis that these 2 clubs got special treatment. Now we've another 2 clubs looking special treatment.

Ballix! What a shambles.

Na Glinntí Glasa

what a load of balls. plain and simple
hurl like f**k boi!

CentreHalfBack

LD and Cushendun brought these proposals to last months county committee meeting (not even convention), now we have St John's and St Paul's doing the same.

Surely any league changes should happen at County Convention only?!

New season - new reason

paddyjohn

DR hit the nail on the head, it's a load of balls. Be serious questions asked now about the county committee. But please don't be negative, instead let's be constructive.

Milltown Row2

This sort of stuff has been happening for years, league changes, proposals and all other manner of things and people on here act shocked?

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Usain

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 10, 2017, 12:24:03 PM
This sort of stuff has been happening for years, league changes, proposals and all other manner of things and people on here act shocked?

Yes has been happening for years but thought our new county executive would have brought a new level of integrity and put an end this nonsense. F**king about like this helps no one.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Usain on March 10, 2017, 12:27:16 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 10, 2017, 12:24:03 PM

Yes has been happening for years but thought our new county executive would have brought a new level of integrity and put an end this nonsense. F**king about like this helps no one.

On the face of it yes you're right and I don't think any changes (latest changes) will be made!! I don't know the breakdown of the Lamhs Cushendun proposal but in some cases when a team is far to good for a division then it will actually hinder the rest in that league, as it's only one up one down (which I don't agree with) do the stronger team will always get up, Lsmhs played an All Ireland semi recently, they seem to be rejuvenated from that run and a shot in the arm for the hurlers there...

As for Cushendun they can be so changeable could back I'm my day duff most teams one week get hammered the next.. so like I said I don't know fully the ins and outs of it.... as do most on here I'd imagine
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hand up

You'd have to wonder why( and I did mention this at the time)
We brought back a man from a particular club in The Whiterock to chair the CCC!!!
And the way the meeting will pan out is that after much discussion and debate the County Chairman will ask Grevsie can he accommodate The Johnnies and Bingo!!

worn down

Quote from: hardstation on March 10, 2017, 10:40:01 PM
Well done to St. Mary's today. Through to AI final.
+1

Difficult game. Tale of 2 half's with a difficult breeze. No.11 for Naas is a dead eye. He fairly got stuck into the many frees that St Mary's gave in the second half.  St Mary's got goals and as I've always been told "Goals win matches!". CJ McKenna , I thought, was the difference protecting the half back line. He suffered some damage. Good win in a very tight match.