Homophobe Thread

Started by Orior, January 11, 2017, 12:02:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Are there any people of your same gender that you would like to kick on the football field?

My candidates are Craig from Strickly, and Rylan from Celebrity Big Brother chat show.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orior

Hardy

Quote from: Orior on January 11, 2017, 12:02:29 AM
Are there any people of your same gender that you would like to kick on the football field?

My candidates are Craig from Strickly, and Rylan from Celebrity Big Brother chat show.

Anyone of "my same gender" who would recognise "Craig from Strickly" or "Rylan from Celebrity Big Brother chat show".

Orior

Quote from: Hardy on January 11, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

Anyone of "my same gender" who would recognise "Craig from Strickly" or "Rylan from Celebrity Big Brother chat show".

Ha! Well, yes it is my fault for letting the wife have the remote control.

magpie seanie

Dinny Breen

I assume he just means gay men you don't like as opposed to men you don't like because they are gay. Can't think of any men but Una Mullally can be quite annoying.
#newbridgeornowhere

vallankumous

I'm homophobic but I have been working on it and I'm getting much better. I now have 2 gay friends who helped and were understanding about my earlier stronger homophobia. I'm pretty much cured now but I do still get pangs on homophobia.

Orior

Quote from: Dinny Breen on January 11, 2017, 03:26:25 PM
I assume he just means gay men you don't like as opposed to men you don't like because they are gay. Can't think of any men but Una Mullally can be quite annoying.

Dinny, yes its the gay men that mince around like Craig and his incessant use of the word Darling, or Rylan looking for gay sexual innuendo in every word that's said.

T Fearon

Does this question not imply that it is somehow natural to kick someone of the opposite gender on a football field? But as you asked,here goes.

Muppet,
O'Neill,
FiveSams,
Theo Walcott,
Jim Allister (TUV)
Eoghan Harris.

I'll have plenty more for the coming seasons😂

outinfront

Ditch this thread. What the hell?

StGallsGAA

Bare bear,  pare pair, wear were, hare hair.   Any others?

Asal Mor

Quote from: Hardy on January 11, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

;D

seafoid

Bruno from Strickly is featured in this belter from the 80s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHwVBirqD2s
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU