?
62 (89.9%)
?
7 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 69

Orior

Quote from: Hound on September 02, 2019, 10:10:16 AM
Quote from: under the bar on September 01, 2019, 02:06:28 PM
Cheer up Stevie G you Liverpool caahnt!  And Igor Jon Flanagan, Ryan Kent and Ojo!!  ;D ;D
Wow, it sickens you so much that Liverpool are a good team and Champions of Europe!

Celtic get a good win over Rangers, yet you bizarrely think this is your chance to get a dig at Liverpool. You are a moron! An hilarious salty teared moron!

And writes c*** in cockney.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

tyroneman

Sevco apparantly agreeing a 7mill deal for Kent.

Good signing for them but where in fcuk is all the money coming from?

Ambrose

Quote from: tyroneman on September 02, 2019, 01:37:11 PM

Stage payments, they wont be paying £7m up front.
You can't live off history and tradition forever

clarshack

Europa League money?

£7m for Kent is crazy stuff. They must be panicking big time after yesterday.

illdecide

I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

tyroneman

I dunno - they have brought 7-8 players in on loan, who will all cost money in wages and bought another 2 for around 4mill ............ can't all be paid for by Europa League money AND leave enough over for Kent...surely?

TabClear

Quote from: clarshack on September 02, 2019, 03:15:17 PM

Europa League money?

£7m for Kent is crazy stuff. They must be panicking big time after yesterday.

I think £7m is a decent price for Kent. Good player and if he was going to a mid table PL team he would probably cost double. Jordan Ibe??

tyroneman

Only 2million up front for Kent apparantly, rest in installements and add-ons.

A decent player but he was there last year and they still finished a fair bit behind.

under the bar

Quote from: illdecide on September 02, 2019, 03:22:08 PM
Celtic should buy him

Celtic don't need him.  Christie has more goals and assists at this stage of the season than Kent had in all of last season.  Don't believe all the hype.

illdecide

Quote from: under the bar on September 03, 2019, 01:48:43 PM
Quote from: illdecide on September 02, 2019, 03:22:08 PM
Celtic should buy him

Celtic don't need him.  Christie has more goals and assists at this stage of the season than Kent had in all of last season.  Don't believe all the hype.

A bit of tongue and cheek there. He's a decent player and prob one of their better players but wouldn't improve our team much.

Celtic now have 6-7 outstanding young players with massive potential. I'm in no doubt that at least 2 of them will go on to break into the first team over the next two seasons and will be massive assets to the team...Percentages will work in our favour unless we are really unlucky

rodney trotter

Celtic have signed some good young Irish players during summer , Luca Connell , Lee O Connor and Jonathan Afolabi. O Connor was rated at United so Celtic done well to get him on permanent deal. He played with the Ireland u19s in the Euros along with Afobabi.

Damien Duff probably had some in put.

From the Bunker

under the bar

Didn't realise they'd signed 11 players!  Some great upcoming talent there.  Real shame about Liam Morrison tho, should have had him tired down earlier.

Not sure about going back for Wanyama tho. He was great player and could do a job but has been injured a lot in recent seasons and his wages could upset the squad if not leading the way on the field. If Turnbull makes a full recovery over the next 3 months we could go back in for him. 

Angelo

The transfer business hasn't been bad. The disappointing thing is that we sold Tierney for £25m and failed to reinvest that money in the team.

I think Bauer will be a good signing and it's good we have an option on him. I'm still very dubious about Elhamed and Bolingoli but both were impressive at Ibrox so will hopefully settle in now and up their performances. I think we will probably be able to strike a deal for Forster next summer if he does well, he is 32 and third or fourth choice at Southampton so should be affordable and I think he'll sacrifice some money at this stage of his career to feel valued and get regular games.

The most disappointing thing for me was addressing the left wing position with a loan signing. Elyonoussi is probably a very good player but it's only a short term fix and we have the money to address it long term now. I'm encouraged at some of the signings for the future, it's something we have slacked off with in recent years and hopefully they will do well in the future. All that I have heard about O'Connor is extremely positive.

On Ibrox at the weekend, Edouard was absolutely immense, he's even better than Dembele as far as I'm concerned - a much more rounded player. Jullien was an absolute rock and will be the foundation of our defence. Other than that I was really impressed with Ntcham when he came on, some of his touches were exquisite and he looked hungry.

Things are looking a good bit bright for us now. Fair play to Lennon as well who I've been very critical of.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

illdecide

Quote from: Angelo on September 04, 2019, 08:19:51 PM
The transfer business hasn't been bad. The disappointing thing is that we sold Tierney for £25m and failed to reinvest that money in the team.

I think Bauer will be a good signing and it's good we have an option on him. I'm still very dubious about Elhamed and Bolingoli but both were impressive at Ibrox so will hopefully settle in now and up their performances. I think we will probably be able to strike a deal for Forster next summer if he does well, he is 32 and third or fourth choice at Southampton so should be affordable and I think he'll sacrifice some money at this stage of his career to feel valued and get regular games.

The most disappointing thing for me was addressing the left wing position with a loan signing. Elyonoussi is probably a very good player but it's only a short term fix and we have the money to address it long term now. I'm encouraged at some of the signings for the future, it's something we have slacked off with in recent years and hopefully they will do well in the future. All that I have heard about O'Connor is extremely positive.

On Ibrox at the weekend, Edouard was absolutely immense, he's even better than Dembele as far as I'm concerned - a much more rounded player. Jullien was an absolute rock and will be the foundation of our defence. Other than that I was really impressed with Ntcham when he came on, some of his touches were exquisite and he looked hungry.

Things are looking a good bit bright for us now. Fair play to Lennon as well who I've been very critical of.

Well to be fair 99% of people did, i'm one of his supporters and even i asked question about his team selection for Cluj match. Looking back now it's still really disappointing that we didn't make it into CL but we don't know what was going on at that time and who was training well and who wasn't and who was injured/carrying knocks. I still believe it was a bad decision on the night but he'll learn from it, the season can still be a very good one and one to look forward too...Hail Hail