15 (12.4%)
Go at christmas
27 (22.3%)
Never
29 (24%)

Total Members Voted: 121

Voting closed: April 02, 2009, 04:45:12 PM

cavan4ever

Just curious to know how often people go to mass these days.

I would just go at christmas and what ever weddings or funerals i would have during the year.

Galwaybhoy

fitzroyalty

Go most weeks, missed sunday there cos I slept in  :P
Usually a saturday vigil man myself though cos of football

stpauls

try to get every week but things don't always work out that way!!!

cavan4ever

I really should go more often.

Drumanee 1

go every week although i do question myself at times weather i am there for the right reason or just because i feel i have to but in saying all that would have a strong faith

Our Nail Loney

When I was boarding at the College I was going four times a week!!

Monday 7.50am, Wednesday 6pm, Friday 7.50am then Sunday with the family... I coulda said mass myself by that stage...

Now I am more relaxed in my adulthood... Will probably start going again when I have children...

nifan

Wont vote as im not a catholic, but would never go to church at all except for weddings, funerals or christenings.

BallyhaiseMan

Quote from: nifan on March 31, 2009, 05:12:05 PM
Wont vote as im not a catholic, but would never go to church at all except for weddings, funerals or christenings.

Sure the missus will have you converting soon enough anyway  ;)

nifan

Quote from: BallyhaiseMan on March 31, 2009, 05:18:50 PM

Theres a definite comitment there to go on christmas day when the kids come along. She may see that as the first step, but ill be having none of it:)

Actually she made me go a couple of times before the wedding (meet the priest etc), so technically in the last 15 years ive been to more regular services in the catholic church than the prod one - does that make me a catholic :)

A Quinn Martin Production

Quote from: nifan on March 31, 2009, 05:22:39 PM

Theres a definite comitment there to go on christmas day when the kids come along. She may see that as the first step, but ill be having none of it:)

Actually she made me go a couple of times before the wedding (meet the priest etc), so technically in the last 15 years ive been to more regular services in the catholic church than the prod one - does that make me a catholic :)

Nah, you have to get rid of all vestiges ofyour heathen upbringing ;)
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

The Real Laoislad

Quote from: cavan4ever on March 31, 2009, 04:45:12 PM
Just curious to know how often people go to mass these days.

I would just go at christmas and what ever weddings or funerals i would have during the year.

Same as that...
You'll Never Walk Alone.

A Quinn Martin Production

Didn't go for years but started again when the kids came along...probably go every other week on average.
Antrim - One Of A Dying Breed of Genuine Dual Counties

Puckoon

Pretty much every week.

tyronefan

Quote from: nifan on March 31, 2009, 05:22:39 PM

you have probably been there more than most catholic's