The Christmas Thread

Started by Square Ball, October 15, 2007, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyrone girl

Yahhoo i love christmas - gonna start my christmas shopping next week i think. Im getting excited already  ;D

ziggysego

Seen a Christmas advert on Channel 4 this morning.  >:(
Testing Accessibility

JohnDenver

78 sleeps til christmas, won't be long coming around.

tyrone girl

Did anyone else when they were wee ever dream it was christmas day and then wake up and be all disappointed? Or was that just me  :-\

Square Ball

Quote from: tyrone girl on October 08, 2010, 12:45:23 PM
Did anyone else when they were wee ever dream it was christmas day and then wake up and be all disappointed? Or was that just me  :-\
your not on you owe there TG.

God I love it, my youngest is in p7 so I think she is a disbeliever now, so its down hill from here  :P
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Square Ball

Right its now officially Christmas time I have seen the Coke add, so if coke say its Christmas it must be.
Merry Christmas[/color]

5 Sams

It's not officially Christmas until you hear this classic on 2FM or Today FM....best Chrimbo tune ever..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JAQPZfycgk
The Aristocrat Years

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: 5 Sams on December 16, 2010, 10:59:52 PM
It's not officially Christmas until you hear this classic on 2FM or Today FM....best Chrimbo tune ever..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JAQPZfycgk

i love xmas, and i love xmas songs, but i f**king hate that song for some reason
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ONeill

HOW MARIAH CAREY MAKES GOATS PRODUCE MORE MILK

WHAT do goats want for Christmas? Mariah Carey music, it seems.
A farmer has discovered that by repeatedly playing her festive favourite All I Want For Christmas Is You to his herd he can increase milk production by 20 per cent.
Whenever US pop diva Mariah's 1994 record pipes up the goats immediately relax and produce around an extra pint each a day.

Angus, 57, who runs St Helen's Farm in Seaton Ross, near York, said: "We are absolutely dumbfounded by the difference playing this song has made to the goats.
"Our milk maids started listening to the radio when they were milking them. They immediately noticed the animals were more relaxed and started producing more milk as a result.
"When one of the girls brought in a CD of Christmas classics they seemed to perk up when the Mariah Carey song came on. It's really upbeat and they seem to love it.
"I think the staff here are sick of it now but unfortunately it works for the goats."
Angus, who runs the farm with wife Kathleen, 55, has tried treating the goats with different Christmas-themed songs.
The goats like carols but Wizzard's I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday actually slowed down production and The Christmas Song by The Chipmonks brought it to a halt.
St Helen's Farm milks 2,000 goats. Each produces about three litres a day...or three and a half litres if Mariah is playing.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/217648/How-Mariah-Carey-makes-goats-produce-more-milkHow-Mariah-Carey-makes-goats-produce-more-milk#ixzz18JuWybSd
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Puckoon

Puts a whole new spin on the fact that Mariah Carey gets my goat.

Milltown Row2

I'd like to see Mariah Carey produce milk!!

at least a few pints there :o
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Square Ball

tomorrow its 50 days to go, lets bring it on, all I need now is the Coke add

tyrone girl

Woohoo cant wait. Need to get all me presents planned. Loveee christmas  :)