The Christmas Thread

Started by Square Ball, October 15, 2007, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: blewuporstuffed on December 08, 2015, 11:38:05 PM
Quote from: Rois on December 08, 2015, 01:44:49 PM
Karen Millen have up to 50% off bags and shoes if that's of any interest.  I just nabbed myself a little bargain - over £110 off a handbag.    There's some nice wee items on the website. 

I have about seven Michael Kors bags, all of them purchased a number of years ago in the states before they arrived en masse here.  I still use the bags I have, but won't be buying any more due to the sheer quantity of them around now.  Great quality, but very prone to fakes.
Jesus Christ how much was the bag to begin with?

Bought a Michael Kors one myself this evening (I got the major hint earlier). House of Fraser, £300, and the shop assistant asked me if I wanted a bag with it.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Jell 0 Biafra

It's not hard lads.  Marry a woman who's only interested in books, music, booze and chocolates, and then you'll never have to worry about michael korr watches, whatever the f**k they are.

omaghjoe

Quote from: Jell 0 Biafra on December 09, 2015, 03:32:35 AM
It's not hard lads.  Marry a woman who's only interested in books, music, booze and chocolates, and then you'll never have to worry about michael korr watches, whatever the f**k they are.

Mickey Corr has a garage full of watches down in Derrylaughlin, would say they go for a lot less than the prices yis are forking out

tyrone girl

Im not a handbag type of girl. If he landed to me with a 300 quid handbag id beat him over the head with it. I have to pick everything.
This year, fitbit, satnav, new kindle, i am trying to think of a few more things to add to that. Thats for myself.

tyrone girl

On a side note i wanna buy Dynamo tickets as part of a present but they are ground floor and not tiered seating. Would the seats be crap?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: tyrone girl on December 09, 2015, 10:31:28 AM
Im not a handbag type of girl. If he landed to me with a 300 quid handbag id beat him over the head with it. I have to pick everything.
This year, fitbit, satnav, new kindle, i am trying to think of a few more things to add to that. Thats for myself.

Slate colour fitbit.... Which one is best!!?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ashman

And I moan about 70 cents a bag in Dunnes !!

Boycey

Star or fairy?

Causes a standoff in our house every year...

STREET FIGHTER

Quote from: Boycey on December 16, 2015, 09:07:30 PM
Star or fairy?

Causes a standoff in our house every year...

Star!!!

trueblue1234

Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

trueblue1234

Outside lights seem to be a big thing this year. I know some people hate them and some love them. Personally i love a few, the bigger the better!!
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

HiMucker

Quote from: trueblue1234 on December 17, 2015, 01:56:32 PM
Outside lights seem to be a big thing this year. I know some people hate them and some love them. Personally i love a few, the bigger the better!!
I have to say I love them.  I love all the tacky decorations and colour.  My women does my head in as the Christmas tree is done up perfectly matching with gold and normal lights.  She wont let coloured lights and coloured tinsel anywhere near it.  Tackier the better for me

AZOffaly

Right lads, and ladies, finishing up for Christmas today at work, and the next couple of days will be manic I suppose with trips to Kerry and sundry other places. So Wishing ye and yers a happy, peaceful Christmas, and here's to a great 2016.

seafoid

Lots of discounts before Christmas this year. I wonder is it deflation.
And the weather is all fucked up as well. Very bad floods in Easht Galway .

the Corrib yesterday had flooded a riverside walkway. Never saw it as high.
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU