The Christmas Thread

Started by Square Ball, October 15, 2007, 01:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BenDover

Lol lads 6.30 here but sure it could be worse.  Plus they'll not always believe so enjoy it now.  Ye'll get ur rest after the dinner

gerrykeegan

8.00 clock for my two, I was awake since 6 listening out for them!
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

Gaffer

Quote from: ONeill on December 25, 2012, 07:18:44 AM
4 buckin AM

Paddy Bradley tweeted that at 8.30 he was standing with the video in hand waiting for the kids to wake up.   
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

illdecide

5:30 for mini illdecide but he was quickly told santa was not here yet so go back to sleep. 8:20 then when it happened. There was far too much got...

Happy Christmas to all on the board...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Milltown Row2

One didn't sleep till after 4 other one got up before 6. I've 3 hours sleep max, oh and the oil has ran out ffs!!
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Tony Baloney

8am which was nice. One heard the missus go down at 7am but he was afraid it was Santa so stayed in bed!

Shamrock Shore

Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, etc

All the best to ye shower of gimps for the day and here's to 20 whatever.

Hardy

10:00 a.m. Yiz have it all to look forward to.

Happy Birthday, SS. Happy Christmas everyone.

heganboy

Merry Christmas to all on the board, the posters, the readers, the journos, the wums, the multiple personalities, the admins and the legends.

Don't know what I'd do without ye, thanks to ye all, hope you and yours have health and happiness to enjoy it
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Tony Baloney

Quote from: heganboy on December 25, 2012, 03:07:02 PM
Merry Christmas to all on the board, the posters, the readers, the journos, the wums, the multiple personalities, the admins and the legends.

Don't know what I'd do without ye, thanks to ye all, hope you and yours have health and happiness to enjoy it
Good summary sir. Merry Christmas to friend and foe alike.

Just polished off my second dinner of the day! I'm going all in for Christmas and then a fitness drive in the New Year! In the words of Sam Cooke "I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will".

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on December 25, 2012, 07:46:26 PM
Quote from: heganboy on December 25, 2012, 03:07:02 PM

Good summary sir. Merry Christmas to friend and foe alike.

Just polished off my second dinner of the day! I'm going all in for Christmas and then a fitness drive in the New Year! In the words of Sam Cooke "I know a change gonna come, oh yes it will".
Had to go to the Mother in laws for dinner,her  idea of cooking anything is to cook it twice to make sure its cooked and then put it back in oven for another hour to make absolute sure
Looking forward to a proper Christmas dinner in me own Ma's tomorrow.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

the Deel Rover

Quote from: ONeill on December 25, 2012, 07:18:44 AM
4 buckin AM

Beat ya by an hour o neill and they are still buzzing i'm a fecking Wreck  ;D Happy Christmas to all the posters hope ye had a great day.
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Looking forward to Stephen's tomorrow.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Minder

Not often I am beat by a dinner but I was bate today, only ate about 60% of it, it was great gear too, embarrassing stuff.

The 5am start took a bit of fizz out of me though.

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on December 25, 2012, 10:11:36 PM
Not often I am beat by a dinner but I was bate today, only ate about 60% of it, it was great gear too, embarrassing stuff.

The 5am start took a bit of fizz out of me though.
I would say you will make up for it over the holidays...