Travelling to Euro 2016

Started by bogball88, January 14, 2016, 09:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bogball88

Think I read something somewhere about the new jersey not coming out in March-maybe drop the hint for a Valentine's day present!!

WaterBoy

Yeah think new home kit is out in March

Current home kit on sale on the FAI website for €30, the old away kits, training gear and leisure wear also on sale

http://www.faishop.com/category/special

Mama says that foos-ball is the devil

Walter Cronc

260k tickets applied for and only 25k to be given out. Going to be a lot of disappointed people!

ballinaman

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 21, 2016, 03:03:11 PM
260k tickets applied for and only 25k to be given out. Going to be a lot of disappointed people!
No sympathy, bandwagoners will miss out. If you've a good away record or member of club/supporters club you will be fine.

Walter Cronc

Quote from: ballinaman on January 21, 2016, 03:37:04 PM
No sympathy, bandwagoners will miss out. If you've a good away record or member of club/supporters club you will be fine.

Is that how it works then? I didn't see anywhere that you stated number of previous games attended etc

ballinaman

Quote from: Walter Cronc on January 21, 2016, 04:16:17 PM
Quote from: ballinaman on January 21, 2016, 03:37:04 PM

Is that how it works then? I didn't see anywhere that you stated number of previous games attended etc
You had to add your FAI season ticket number if you had one during the applications.

rrhf

Great to see them qualify but by God they are hard to watch. 

seafoid

There seems to be a lot of price gouging
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

red hander

There for 14 days, me and mate, based in city centre apartment in Bordeaux and flying to Paris for night and back and then onto Lille for two nights via Brussels. Everything booked, just sweating on the tickets (season ticket holder and Fans Direct member, only away game missed in last three campaigns was Bosnia play-off, so  hopeful of at least one ticket from FAI for all the group games)

An Watcher

Was at the Gibraltar, Scotland and Germany game but I'm in the same position as someone that's been to no games. Fingers crossed

No1

Any news on tickets for anyone? Few NI fans saying today they were sorted.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: No1 on February 08, 2016, 04:02:04 PM
Any news on tickets for anyone? Few NI fans saying today they were sorted.
Aye a few OWCers sorted here in work. Well UEFA has taken money from their account. Maybe Plating filling his boots.

An Watcher

Yep have heard that.  Any news about ours?  Shouldn't be long now although not getting my hopes up due to the numbers

bogball88

Nothing yet-fingers crossed but

red hander

Quote from: An Watcher on February 09, 2016, 01:42:22 PM
Yep have heard that.  Any news about ours?  Shouldn't be long now although not getting my hopes up due to the numbers

Supposed to be this week all right