Travelling to Euro 2016

Started by bogball88, January 14, 2016, 09:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fermanaghandsam

Has anyone seen any money coming from there account yet or got any emails today?

No joy for me yet.

Walter Cronc

Will the money come straight out or will Uefa email to confirm?

No1

Money straight out and notification from Uefa the next day is what happened for the OWC fans I know.

No word for me yet either!

An Watcher

Don't have onlin access to my Credit Card so I've been logging onto the application screen on uefa all morning hoping that will be updated.  All I can see are the tickets I applied for under 'Check your application'

Declan

Seems to be happening for a few people today but nothing so far for myself >:( >:(

ballinaman

Sorted, would have been fairly disappointed if I wasn't considering ticket history.
Hope ye get sorted, like AI tickets..always come on stream closer to game. Wouldn't panic.

Declan

Well that's a load of Horlicks anyway - just got a mail saying  I was unsuccessful in my ticket application >:( >:(

Walter Cronc

No tickets for myself - totally understandable though as I'm a bandwagon supporter.

Good luck to all the true fans that applied.

An Watcher

Ticket Portal opened there.
Should be fun but could be the last chance of getting a ticket

Canalman

Read somewhere that England FA sent some tickets back to UEFA for their pool games as they couldn't sell them.

Reckon anyone in Paris in particular for the game will pick one up handy except if security reasons don't allow it (which probably will be the case the more I think of it).