Biggest shit hole in Ireland

Started by Hollow Man, July 26, 2007, 02:29:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollow Man

Good to see Granard at number one Lynchbhoy

Quoteall the towns in Ky Auvin (bar 'the town') are pretty much the same

That's true but jaysus have you been to any of these other towns, f**k me like Granard!

There's not a town in Cavan that bad. Lynchbhoy, Kilnaleck is dull fair enough, but there are 15 odd pubs and no scumbags like, say, Ballinasloe or Longford town or wherever... I mean Clonmel. Come on!

qub la la la

the beer gardens in clones when lurgan ones arrive, dont mind the buckfast but the wkd blue... losers!

Our Nail Loney

Balboa

inisceithleann

Quote from: thebandit on July 26, 2007, 02:40:10 PM
Mon - Clones
Arm - Lurgan
Down - Kilcoo
TY - Fintona
L'Derry - Limavady
Fermanagh - Belcoo
Donegal - Killybegs
Ky Auvin - Belturbet
Meath - Bettystown
Louth - Scumdalk
Longford - Granard
Kildare - Clane

I can't see why Belcoo has made the list. It's hardly that big a place for it be classed a shit hole. Sure it has no night life and most of they young people go out in Enniskillen or surrounding border towns. And before anyone from Fermanagh says it yes Enniskillen does have a few shitty areas with shitty people, but all towns are the same.
Life is a ticket to the greatest show on earth

his holiness nb

Oh I nearly forgot Laytown, its like the worst part of north inner city Dublin was airlifted out and banished to Meath!
Ask me holy bollix

nifan

ludermor

newbridge!
townies fighting with blow-ins, fighting with culchies fightin with army lads fightin with horsey lads fightin with foreigners

FL/MAYO

Tuam, Ballyhaunis, Bundoran are dumps.

magpie seanie

lurganblue

Homer

Wouldn't agree that it's a shithole but for jaysus sake what's with the inhabitants of Kilnaleck and their complete inability to park a car. It's a fcukin' maze everytime you go through it with abandoned cars.

Hollow Man

QuoteI'd say Cootehill is the biggest shit-hole in Cavan. Granard is the biggest hole I know but Edgewortstown and areas of Longford town aren't far behind (sorry Longford).

Hit the nail on the head there Homer!

gander

Keady, suppose the towns not too bad, just the people that live in it!!!

lynchbhoy

Quote from: Hollow Man on July 26, 2007, 02:57:14 PM
Good to see Granard at number one Lynchbhoy

Quoteall the towns in Ky Auvin (bar 'the town') are pretty much the same

That's true but jaysus have you been to any of these other towns, f**k me like Granard!

There's not a town in Cavan that bad. Lynchbhoy, Kilnaleck is dull fair enough, but there are 15 odd pubs and no scumbags like, say, Ballinasloe or Longford town or wherever... I mean Clonmel. Come on!

just you drive through Kilanaleck with your car window down and come back to me HM
Seriously
I've had to go to funerals and masses in that area, plus evn had to spend a few hours in one particular pub in the town.
Each time I was not far off boking.
Its vile.