Russophobia

Started by Angelo, February 15, 2021, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: Angelo on March 02, 2021, 06:34:54 PM
The thinly veiled anti-Russian racism around the Sputnik V vaccine from the EU is pretty wrong in this day and age.

Your skepticism around vaccines is valid but the EU's is anti Russian... yeah good one 👍

Angelo

Quote from: screenexile on March 02, 2021, 07:22:44 PM
Quote from: Angelo on March 02, 2021, 06:34:54 PM
The thinly veiled anti-Russian racism around the Sputnik V vaccine from the EU is pretty wrong in this day and age.

Your skepticism around vaccines is valid but the EU's is anti Russian... yeah good one 👍

Yes.

As the EU have no problem approving the J&J vaccine.

Good to see the Eastern European countries going against the EU and ordering vaccines from Russia though.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

bennydorano

Was reading some pretty hypocritical broadsheet newspaper articles about the Russians & Chinese using the Vaccines as a Soft power move (which of course they are), whereas the US, UK & EU are doing it for purely altruistic reasons.

Angelo

Quote from: bennydorano on March 02, 2021, 07:34:19 PM
Was reading some pretty hypocritical broadsheet newspaper articles about the Russians & Chinese using the Vaccines as a Soft power move (which of course they are), whereas the US, UK & EU are doing it for purely altruistic reasons.

It's the usual western propaganda.

The West - good
Russia and China - bad

sid waddell

From August

You can read these Russiabots like a book

Quote from: sid waddell on August 11, 2020, 03:03:31 PM
I look forward to anti-vaccine nut jobs everywhere performing a spectacular 180 and suddenly becoming cheerleaders for this untested Russian "vaccine" for a disease they simultaneously claim is a "scamdemic".

Angelo

Quote from: sid waddell on March 02, 2021, 08:43:47 PM
From August

I look forward to anti-vaccine nut jobs everywhere performing a spectacular 180 and suddenly becoming cheerleaders for this untested Russian "vaccine" for a disease they simultaneously claim is a "scamdemic".

The Russiaphobe now falsely claiming the Russian vaccine is untested.]

You're a sad racist.

whitey

Quote from: Angelo on March 02, 2021, 09:03:37 PM
From August

You're a sad racist.

What race are Russians?

I thought they were Caucasians?

Angelo

Quote from: whitey on March 03, 2021, 02:22:02 AM
Quote from: Angelo on March 02, 2021, 09:03:37 PM
From August

You're a sad racist.

What race are Russians?

I thought they were Caucasians?

Russian.

screenexile

Quote from: Angelo on March 02, 2021, 07:37:15 PM

The West - good
Russia and China - bad

100% sure China are a great bunch of lads . . .

https://jamestown.org/product/coercive-labor-and-forced-displacement-in-xinjiangs-cross-regional-labor-transfer-program/

Angelo

Quote from: screenexile on March 03, 2021, 12:42:33 PM
Quote from: Angelo on March 02, 2021, 07:37:15 PM

The West - good
Russia and China - bad

100% sure China are a great bunch of lads . . .

https://jamestown.org/product/coercive-labor-and-forced-displacement-in-xinjiangs-cross-regional-labor-transfer-program/

Never said that.

When it comes to who is more evil and had more blood on their hands.

Nobody comes close to America, yet it's the country whose foreign policy has the most blood on their hands on this planet who are driving Russophobia.

GetOverTheBar

Question for some of the men posting in this thread.

Have you ever been to Russia?

imtommygunn

I haven't been contributing to the thread as there's a lot of nonsense on it but spent three weeks in Russia on holidays. It is a bonkers place.

Eamonnca1

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on March 03, 2021, 02:36:30 PM
Question for some of the men posting in this thread.

Have you ever been to Russia?

Yes. Was there in 1990. You think it's bonkers now? Shoulda seen it in the last days of communism. Mad stuff.

imtommygunn

When you have to watch your back because the cops are looking to rob you at every opportunity it isn't a good sign.  I just felt sorry for the poor Japanese tourists who they were robbing blind.

tonto1888

Quote from: imtommygunn on March 03, 2021, 06:22:18 PM
When you have to watch your back because the cops are looking to rob you at every opportunity it isn't a good sign.  I just felt sorry for the poor Japanese tourists who they were robbing blind.

You shouldn't be going to Limerick mate