Russophobia

Started by Angelo, February 15, 2021, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 17, 2021, 09:25:07 AM
Quote from: north_antrim_hound on February 16, 2021, 06:31:10 PM
So your evading the question by highlighting things I agree with. I've never endorsed what's going on with the West and the oppression of the Palestinian people so why are you bringing that up, hold on I know why. Your one of those clowns who can do anything but answer a straight question so we'll leave it there.

When it comes down to it Russia has far more integrity and moral superiority than the US. It's a fact.

But when it actually really comes down to it, nobody outside these places really give a fook
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

seafoid

So your evading the question by highlighting things I agree with. I've never endorsed what's going on with the West and the oppression of the Palestinian people so why are you bringing that up, hold on I know why. Your one of those clowns who can do anything but answer a straight question so we'll leave it there.

When it comes down to it Russia has far more integrity and moral superiority than the US. It's a fact.
Give 10 examples for each
Otherwise STFU
"f**k it, just score"- Donaghy   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbxG2WwVRjU

johnnycool

That's hardly a high bar all the same.

Rossfan

Coukd someone with time on their hands put all  Angela's "facts" in one thread?
We could all have a read of it and get a good laugh  whenever we'd be feeling down  ;D
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Taylor

Quote from: Rossfan on February 17, 2021, 11:24:05 AM
Coukd someone with time on their hands put all  Angela's "facts" in one thread?
We could all have a read of it and get a good laugh  whenever we'd be feeling down  ;D

Me first........

Angelo Fact - COC did not win ANY of the free kicks he has scored

Reality - COC won and pointed the first score of the 2019 AIF

Angelo

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2021, 10:01:15 AM

Otherwise STFU

Cleary you are some sort of crazed neo-liberal who think the West have a divine right to meddle in democracy. Russia have a patch on America when it comes to blood on their hands, what history generally tells us is that Russia has been on the right side of these conflicts.

1. Hiroshima/Nagasaki
2. Vietnam
3. Assisting Pinochet overthrow the government and backing his reign in Chile
4. Al Qaeda
5. Backing Israel in the middle east
6. Backing Saddam in the war with Iran
7. Bay of Pigs
8. Invasion of Iraq
9. Backing of Noreiga
10. Syria
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

seafoid

Quote from: Angelo on February 17, 2021, 01:31:23 PM

Otherwise STFU

Cleary you are some sort of crazed neo-liberal who think the West have a divine right to meddle in democracy. Russia have a patch on America when it comes to blood on their hands, what history generally tells us is that Russia has been on the right side of these conflicts.

1. Hiroshima/Nagasaki
2. Vietnam
4. Al Qaeda
7. Bay of Pigs
8. Invasion of Iraq
9. Backing of Noreiga
10. Syria

The Soviet Union backed Israel post 1948
I don't see any moral decisions of Russia highlighted.

Why was Chechnya invaded?
Were barrel bombs in Syria a good idea ?
Was it fair to take German land as far as the Oder in 1945?
How is Kaliningrad going ?

Why didn't you choose Bhutan ?

Angelo

Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2021, 02:00:06 PM

Otherwise STFU

1. Hiroshima/Nagasaki
2. Vietnam
4. Al Qaeda
7. Bay of Pigs
8. Invasion of Iraq
9. Backing of Noreiga
10. Syria

You have just proven my point there.

A lot of those things you have referenced are hotly disputed and much of it western propaganda.
You haven't even been able to list 10.
And they don't even come close to the American savagery I've listed above.

This isn't even close, as far as morality and integrity go, Russia have it in bucket loads when you compare and contrast it to Americans.

You just seem to be a Western shill who will try and defend and justify all the inherent evil of the USA.

Angelo

You just have to look at Iran to see what absolute scum the Americans are in relation to their foreign policy.

Milltown Row2

Did the Russia invade any country after WW2? And if they did, was that ok? I'm not up to scratch on that bit  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Louther

Would the Russian Ultras battering the English round Marseille at the Euros in 2016 be on their naughty or nice list?

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Louther on February 17, 2021, 02:57:22 PM
Would the Russian Ultras battering the English round Marseille at the Euros in 2016 be on their naughty or nice list?

No, because that was the English Ultras. Fair fight. Resounding TKO for the Russians.

Louther

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 17, 2021, 04:23:03 PM
Quote from: Louther on February 17, 2021, 02:57:22 PM

No, because that was the English Ultras. Fair fight. Resounding TKO for the Russians.

;D It wasn't that fair really Beer Belly Yobs FC V UFC

Big win for the Russians alright.

seafoid

Quote from: Angelo on February 17, 2021, 02:10:04 PM
Quote from: seafoid on February 17, 2021, 02:00:06 PM

Otherwise STFU

1. Hiroshima/Nagasaki
2. Vietnam
4. Al Qaeda
7. Bay of Pigs
8. Invasion of Iraq
9. Backing of Noreiga
10. Syria

You have just proven my point there.

A lot of those things you have referenced are hotly disputed and much of it western propaganda.
You haven't even been able to list 10.
And they don't even come close to the American savagery I've listed above.

This isn't even close, as far as morality and integrity go, Russia have it in bucket loads when you compare and contrast it to Americans.

You just seem to be a Western shill who will try and defend and justify all the inherent evil of the USA.
That's worse than teenage Syferus.

The Soviets occupied European countries after WW2
Many hundreds of thousands of people were murdered.
Putin was an officer in the KGB. I don't believe Biden did anything similar.
Looking for decency in realpolitik is a waste of time.

Rossfan

Murdered thousands of Polish army officers in Katyn 1939 or 40.
Halted advance on Warsaw to let the Germans wipe out the Polish Home Army.
Stole a load of Finnish territory
Seized the sovereign States of  Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania 1939 or 40
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM