Russophobia

Started by Angelo, February 15, 2021, 03:44:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2021, 08:52:44 AM
I don't believe you, until you show me evidence...

Two can play that game  ;)

You're saying there is proof the Russian state has supplied arms to Syrian rebels, I'm saying I have seen no prrof support that claim. The onus is on you to back up that claim and you don't seem to be able to which would suggest that you are throwing out wild and baseless allegations to defend your position.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: dublin7 on February 16, 2021, 07:56:52 AM
Good to see boundaries have been set. I think everyone would agree using nuclear weapons is crossing a line

Watched a programme on this recently actually, the point of the show wasn't actually so as the bombs were to finish off the Japanese but to stop the Russian advance that was coming to East Asia and stop another de facto set of satellites. I genuinely never had thought of that until then.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 16, 2021, 10:18:51 AM

You're saying there is proof the Russian state has supplied arms to Syrian rebels, I'm saying I have seen no prrof support that claim. The onus is on you to back up that claim and you don't seem to be able to which would suggest that you are throwing out wild and baseless allegations to defend your position.

I've posted from the Amnesty international website that the Russians supplied ISIS, if you chose not to believe that, I can't help you. China have also, along with the USA. It's not difficult to understand, but you do a very good job of it
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2021, 10:36:15 AM

I've posted from the Amnesty international website that the Russians supplied ISIS, if you chose not to believe that, I can't help you. China have also, along with the USA. It's not difficult to understand, but you do a very good job of it

I think you're trying to muddy the waters.

There is no suggestion that the Russian state armed or trained Syrian rebels in anything you have provided. So why are you lying?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 16, 2021, 10:42:30 AM

There is no suggestion that the Russian state armed or trained Syrian rebels in anything you have provided. So why are you lying?

I'm not lying, its not my website, its Amnesty international... they have said Russia supplied arms. Take your disagreement up with them, not me.

Show me evidence to prove it differently and I'll check it over, otherwise your are making false claims
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2021, 10:45:47 AM

I'm not lying, its not my website, its Amnesty international... they have said Russia supplied arms. Take your disagreement up with them, not me.

Show me evidence to prove it differently and I'll check it over, otherwise your are making false claims

You are lying.

Nowhere at all does it say the Russian state ever armed Syrian rebels, nowhere and all you are trying to do is muddy the waters here.

We do know however that the CIA were directly involved in training and arming Syrian rebels, no evidence at all to corroborate your claims other than your anti-Russian racism.

Louther

And tomorrow we present:

Hitler - was he misunderstood and how his ideas for Europe could have played out.

In sport:
Daniel Kinahan - the inner city kid done good, boxing's saviour proclaimed.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Angelo on February 16, 2021, 10:47:56 AM

You are lying.

Nowhere at all does it say the Russian state ever armed Syrian rebels, nowhere and all you are trying to do is muddy the waters here.

We do know however that the CIA were directly involved in training and arming Syrian rebels, no evidence at all to corroborate your claims other than your anti-Russian racism.

Now you're either thick or ignorant. You start with I'm lying. It's Amnesty international you claim is lying.

If it says Russia is supplying ISIS then it has reasons for saying that.

I love Russia by the way. Looking to head there once we are allowed to travel. Seems like a really nice place

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Louther on February 16, 2021, 10:53:45 AM
And tomorrow we present:

Hitler - was he misunderstood and how his ideas for Europe could have played out.

In sport:

He built good roads in fairness.

Louther

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 16, 2021, 10:58:01 AM
And tomorrow we present:

In sport:

By all accounts it on his headstone:
Adolf Hitler
1889-1945
He built some cracking roads.

Angelo

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on February 16, 2021, 10:57:20 AM
Quote from: Angelo on February 16, 2021, 10:47:56 AM

You are lying.

Now you're either thick or ignorant. You start with I'm lying. It's Amnesty international you claim is lying.

If it says Russia is supplying ISIS then it has reasons for saying that.

I love Russia by the way. Looking to head there once we are allowed to travel. Seems like a really nice place

You are lying, where does it say the Russian state was involved in supplying arms? Nowhere. You are either too simple to understand that you are making false claims and then attributing them to Amnesty

The only one saying the Russian state supplied arms to Syrian rebels is you and you are trying to tarnish a humanitarian organisation into spreading your lies.

Angelo

By Milltown's logic.

The Irish state is supplying heroin to Europe.

GetOverTheBar

Quote from: Louther on February 16, 2021, 11:00:30 AM
And tomorrow we present:

In sport:

Adolf Hitler
1889-1945

You have to see the good in everyone Louther.

This is how this works, isn't it?

Milltown Row2

"Irresponsible arms transfers by countries including the UK, USA, Russia, China, Germany and France have provided the armed group with a huge and lethal arsenal.

For years, weapons of war have been freely flowing into Iraq. Slack controls over Iraqi military stockpiles and endemic corruption by successive Iraqi governments have added to the problem."

https://www.amnesty.org.uk/how-isis-islamic-state-isil-got-its-weapons-iraq-syria

Louther

Quote from: GetOverTheBar on February 16, 2021, 11:04:11 AM
Quote from: Louther on February 16, 2021, 11:00:30 AM
And tomorrow we present:

In sport:

Adolf Hitler
1889-1945

You have to see the good in everyone Louther.

This is how this works, isn't it?

Truth is in the eye of the beholder