The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

After a poor start McIlroy now leading at Bay Hill

screenexile

They all did their best to lose it... fair play to Kityama he did really well on the last 2 holes.

thewobbler

Quote from: screenexile on March 05, 2023, 11:18:44 PM
They all did their best to lose it... fair play to Kityama he did really well on the last 2 holes.

Tough golf course. Not enough of them on the Tour. The quality of the leaderboard and the closeness of the final groups would suggest they should just toughen the f**k out of everything going forward.

dec

None of the Irish doing well at the Players.

Saffrongael

Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebigfella

quit yo jibbajabba

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

An Watcher

Will lowry make the cut at the golf?  Sitting at +2.  Cut currently at +1 up to 53rd place.  Never quite sure on how they decide this but I know he needs a few to fall down to +2 to get through and there are a number still to finish on this score as well as ones who could climb with a late run

Orior

Is Rory blaming his poor play on a new driver?

Surely the time to purchase (or be donated) a new driver is in the winter off-season.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on March 11, 2023, 11:55:16 AM
Is Rory blaming his poor play on a new driver?

Surely the time to purchase (or be donated) a new driver is in the winter off-season.

A workman blaming his tools?

That course looked tough, that island green took out some players

Kidder81

Quote from: An Watcher on March 11, 2023, 07:48:43 AM
Will lowry make the cut at the golf?  Sitting at +2.  Cut currently at +1 up to 53rd place.  Never quite sure on how they decide this but I know he needs a few to fall down to +2 to get through and there are a number still to finish on this score as well as ones who could climb with a late run

It's the top 65 and ties make the cut

Mikhail Prokhorov

Rahm and Scheffler have teed it up in the same event 7 times this season

Hero: 2nd (Scottie)
Sentry: Win (Rahm)
AmEx: Win (Rahm)
Phoenix: Win (Scottie)
Genesis: Win (Rahm)
Bay Hill: T4 (Scottie)
Players: Win (Scottie)