The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Someone won't sleep tonight when the new world number one finishes his round (baring a complete f**k up that is)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Best player in the world for the 9th time... great achievement looks very solid in all parts of his game and you can see the confidence oozing out of him.

Hopefully he gets one of the majors next year because I think if he gets one he'll get another 2 quite quickly.

trailer

What an achievement. World No.1 again and him from little old Ireland. Brilliant. We are blessed.

Orior

Quote from: trailer on October 24, 2022, 08:35:32 AM
What an achievement. World No.1 again and him from little old Ireland. Brilliant. We are blessed.

And a great ambassador.

Unfortunately, his uncle's club St Paul's Lurgan was cruelly beaten in the Armagh Intermediate final on Sunday.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Seamus Power two shots in the lead playing the final hole in Bermuda.

Gabriel_Hurl

closed it out and up to #32 in the world

Itchy

Massive round of golf by Leona Maguire today, shot a 63 clawing back 7 shots on the leader to go into the last day level with Lydia Ko and 5 shots clear of the field. If she wins tomorrow she gets 2m dollars, the 2nd biggest purse ever won by an Irish golfer, male or female.

Orior

Biffo in the spectators didn't applaud McIlroy's birdie!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Orior on November 20, 2022, 10:06:44 AM
Biffo in the spectators didn't applaud McIlroy's birdie!

Matt not going to win this, so Rory could do the double
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

An Watcher

Quote from: Itchy on November 19, 2022, 11:57:33 PM
Massive round of golf by Leona Maguire today, shot a 63 clawing back 7 shots on the leader to go into the last day level with Lydia Ko and 5 shots clear of the field. If she wins tomorrow she gets 2m dollars, the 2nd biggest purse ever won by an Irish golfer, male or female.

She could show rory how to putt

Gabriel_Hurl

Imagine how much better he'd be if she did

Kidder81

He might have won a major if she had shown him how to putt

trueblue1234

Leona just missed out unfortunately. But 2nd placed with a $550,000 prize which will ease the pain. Great to see.
Grammar: the difference between knowing your shit

Milltown Row2

Quote from: trueblue1234 on November 20, 2022, 10:10:08 PM
Leona just missed out unfortunately. But 2nd placed with a $550,000 prize which will ease the pain. Great to see.

Amazing player and good to see no one saying she's a choker either

trailer

Absolute GOAT. The Michael Murphy of Golf.