The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

At the World Golf Championships-FedEx St. Jude Invitational, Si Woo Kim took 13 at the par 3 eleventh hole.

Dont think I've ever taken more than 11, lol.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Mikhail Prokhorov

stunning 62 from Lowry today

screenexile

Great battle here I know it's a pitch and putt birdie fest but it's great stuff!

Milltown Row2

Quote from: screenexile on August 29, 2021, 10:13:31 PM
Great battle here I know it's a pitch and putt birdie fest but it's great stuff!

27 under? Crazy scores, sounds more like crazy golf
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Saffrongael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on August 29, 2021, 10:19:53 PM
Quote from: screenexile on August 29, 2021, 10:13:31 PM

27 under? Crazy scores, sounds more like crazy golf

It's ridiculous, way too easy
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

screenexile

That was class from Cantlay there hard to like BDC.

"Patrick, can you stop walking."

https://twitter.com/skratch/status/1432088805297827840?s=21

Mikhail Prokhorov

that was amazing

well done Paddy

some putting, best ever on pga tour 14.5 strokes gained

Orior

I sat up until both players were on the green at the 18th. Patrick had the longer putt, Bryson had the same line as Patrick and was one shot ahead, so I thought thats it and went to bed. Ragin that I missed six play-off holes.

screenexile

Bryson kept missing putt after putt he'll be kicking himself . . . the brand taking a bit of a hammering today as well:

Orior

thebigfella

To be fair I like both them but wtf did people expect from Bryson. At some point he'll crack properly and the people revelling in it need a good look at themselves.

Claud Harmon interviewed him on his podcast 2 weeks ago. Came across really well but he always does away from actual playing.

Applesisapples

Quote from: thebigfella on August 30, 2021, 01:32:21 PM
To be fair I like both them but wtf did people expect from Bryson. At some point he'll crack properly and the people revelling in it need a good look at themselves.

Claud Harmon interviewed him on his podcast 2 weeks ago. Came across really well but he always does away from actual playing.
Sky played a selection from last week of fans baiting him, really would get to the pope. I know golfers even amateurs can get tetchy over noise but it really was in bad taste. From what I can observe Koepka has been stirring it. Although Bryson could have reacted differently.

Cyril Farrell fan

Yank galleries in golf could learn a bit about decorum and respect.

gawa316

Ryder cup should be good craic so!