The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Mickelson putting on a show here!

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Estimator

The last two holes haven't gone his way. Unlucky with a couple of putts that didn't drop. Koepka + Oosthuizen back in play again.
Ulster League Champions 2009

Saffrongael

What about Rory ? Still got a chance ?
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Mikhail Prokhorov

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 22, 2021, 11:39:15 PM

leave it  ;D, they're all away to bed

koepka looking ominous, might just outlast phil the thrill tomorrow

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 22, 2021, 11:39:15 PM

I blame the caddy, for his four major wins he's had a better caddy, unless he changes his caddy he'll continue to be Ireland's best golfer
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Angelo

I see golf's version of Lleyton Hewitt not going to stop the rot this tome either.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

JimStynes

Would love Phil to win here but I can't see him holding out. He's too erratic off the tee.

Boycey

Quote from: JimStynes on May 23, 2021, 06:29:10 PM
Would love Phil to win here but I can't see him holding out. He's too erratic off the tee.

Sure hes erratic this 30 years, be a great story if he did hold on, as a fellow leftie he's always been one of my favourites.Hes not left handed at anything else strangely

Saffrongael

This Sky commentary is atrocious, they don't seem to know what's going on
Let no-one say the best hurlers belong to the past. They are with us now, and better yet to come

Boycey

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 23, 2021, 08:09:48 PM

Pretty sure they doing most of it from the UK where they won't have access to the real time info they'd normally be getting on site?

Saffrongael

Quote from: Boycey on May 23, 2021, 08:17:23 PM

Pretty sure they doing most of it from the UK where they won't have access to the real time info they'd normally be getting on site?

But surely they have access to the feed and graphics we are watching, I don't know how many times it has come on screen, Koepka the recent example on 2, it came up on screen it was a bogey putt (which he missed) and they were trying to count up his shots.

Boycey

Quote from: Saffrongael on May 23, 2021, 08:20:06 PM
Quote from: Boycey on May 23, 2021, 08:17:23 PM

But surely they have access to the feed and graphics we are watching, I don't know how many times it has come on screen, Koepka the recent example on 2, it came up on screen it was a bogey putt (which he missed) and they were trying to count up his shots.

I've no idea but in fairness to them their coverage is usually top notch and has definitely been off this tournament so throwing that out there as an idea.

JimStynes

Bit of magic from Phil out of the bunker there. He's a great entertainer all the same!

JPGJOHNNYG

Harrington got to -3 and an outside sniff but unfortunately just bogeyed the 15th