The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPGJOHNNYG

If rors wants a green jacket he may need to be leading after 3 rounds by 5 shots. For 3 of his major wins he didnt have to break a sweat on the last day

JPGJOHNNYG

14 just proves his head is fucked. Needs a psychologist not a putting guru

Minder

Disastrous round from McIlroy, only player that was in the mix over par.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: Minder on April 08, 2018, 10:51:02 PM
Disastrous round from McIlroy, only player that was in the mix over par.

Only 4 worse scores today and 3  of them are the last 3 in the field  - says it all. Even though he was hacking around the front 9 he was still in it but his body language showed he had already given up so poor today on so many levels. Its probably worse than 2011. At least then you could blame his age.

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

He neeed that eagle on 2 I think if he'd have got that he was grand but he missed an easy putt and then putted like a dick for the rest of the round. . . It will happen though I'm convinced of it!

What a round of golf from Spieth absolutely sensational!

laoislad

That's Jordan out of it now you would think, some round of Golf from him though. Reeds to lose now unless Fowler can do something.  Either way its been a very enjoyable final day.....
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Bord na Mona man

Reed will drop 2 shots and it'll be a 3 way play off.

Milltown Row2

5 e/w on Fowler, hopefully he pulls through
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

screenexile

Quote from: Bord na Mona man on April 08, 2018, 11:05:19 PM
Reed will drop 2 shots and it'll be a 3 way play off.

I like your thinking but I can't see it... McIlroy will give him a line here and he'll putt this!

gerrykeegan

Quote from: laoislad on April 08, 2018, 10:44:09 PM
What an unbelievable round of Golf this has been from Jordan Speith. What a player. Would love to see him win it.
With Reed having more holes left to play you would have to fancy him to win it from here though.
never liked him. Saw him annoy Casey two years ago walked 90 yards ahead of Casey.  Casey's caddy had to ask him to step away. Also say him play out of turn because someone else was in trouble and he wouldn't wait.
2007  2008 & 2009 Fantasy Golf Winner
(A legitimately held title unlike Dinny's)

JPGJOHNNYG

Quote from: gerrykeegan on April 08, 2018, 11:14:17 PM
What an unbelievable round of Golf this has been from Jordan Speith. What a player. Would love to see him win it.
With Reed having more holes left to play you would have to fancy him to win it from here though.
never liked him. Saw him annoy Casey two years ago walked 90 yards ahead of Casey.  Casey's caddy had to ask him to step away. Also say him play out of turn because someone else was in trouble and he wouldn't wait.

He has this sort of golden boy image but at times he can be at Bubba levels of grumpiness. I know I hate Reed but fair play to him because playing with Rory today was probably a hindrance. He should be OK only 2 to go but work to do on 17

laoislad

Great player. Does fantastic work outside the game for special needs kids. Seems pretty down to earth anytime I've seen him interviewed.Shame he was so far behind coming into today. Would have been some comeback if he pulled it off.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Milltown Row2

Well Speith must be wondering about his Saturday session!

screenexile

Quote from: laoislad on April 08, 2018, 11:24:08 PM
Great player. Does fantastic work outside the game for special needs kids. Seems pretty down to earth anytime I've seen him interviewed.Shame he was so far behind coming into today. Would have been some comeback if he pulled it off.

+1 seems a genuinely decent lad dunno why he gets so much grief