The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gabriel_Hurl

Shot a 29 on the back 9 - first time someone went under 30 there in tournament history

charlieTully

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 12, 2016, 06:50:32 PM
Shot a 29 on the back 9 - first time someone went under 30 there in tournament history

had a nibble there at the 33/1 available with skybet. same price as Speith 7 shots back, insulting bastids.

Applesisapples

WTF is going on with Ricky Fowler's shoes!!!! And those jog pants look like a throw back to a bad '80's fashion statement, even Nike are at it with County Down's favourite son. Surely to God these breach the dress code for courses if not the PGA?

screenexile

Quote from: Applesisapples on May 13, 2016, 11:42:11 AM
WTF is going on with Ricky Fowler's shoes!!!! And those jog pants look like a throw back to a bad '80's fashion statement, even Nike are at it with County Down's favourite son. Surely to God these breach the dress code for courses if not the PGA?

Did McIlroy no favours yesterday he should bin them if possible. . . f**king hideous!!

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on May 13, 2016, 11:58:38 AM

Did McIlroy no favours yesterday he should bin them if possible. . . f**king hideous!!

So were Mickleson's pinstripe trousers a few years ago. Now you see people at you local club wearing them.

I wouldn't get away with Ricki's sweat pants and short socks at my golf club. Too many nettles and thistles.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Applesisapples

Quote from: Orior on May 13, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

So were Mickleson's pinstripe trousers a few years ago. Now you see people at you local club wearing them.

I wouldn't get away with Ricki's sweat pants and short socks at my golf club. Too many nettles and thistles.
Thats because Dunlop are churning out the oul pinstripes at £10er a pair.

screenexile

Quote from: Applesisapples on May 13, 2016, 01:11:29 PM
Quote from: Orior on May 13, 2016, 12:27:12 PM

Thats because Dunlop are churning out the oul pinstripes at £10er a pair.

Good old Mike Ashley making gold fashion affordable to the masses!

Boycey

Just to report Rory and Rickie both have lovely white slacks on today...

Good scoring early on again, Rory has birdied his first 4 holes and as a group him Johnson and Bubba are -8 after 4 holes

screenexile

Quote from: Boycey on May 13, 2016, 02:44:07 PM
Just to report Rory and Rickie both have lovely white slacks on today...

Good scoring early on again, Rory has birdied his first 4 holes and as a group him Johnson and Bubba are -8 after 4 holes

Just saw a video of Dustin's eagle on the 12th... Showed McIlroy walking beside him and he looks like a feckin Hobbit!!!

Gabriel_Hurl

hobbit or not ........... this is some shooting

Boycey

Rory now -7 through 7 and as a 3-ball they are -13 thus far..

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Gabriel_Hurl on May 13, 2016, 03:40:23 PM
hobbit or not ........... this is some shooting

Oil painting.....
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

thebigfella

Have to say i'm a big fan of Rickie's high tops. Just not great for the p1ssing rain in this country.

Orior

Rory 9 under, with just the par 5 final hole to go
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

dec

Quote from: Orior on May 13, 2016, 06:28:23 PM
Rory 9 under, with just the par 5 final hole to go
Dropped 1