The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orior

Quote from: annapr on January 17, 2016, 04:07:31 PM
Quote from: Boycey on January 17, 2016, 02:57:34 PM
Didn't really happen for Dunne today, level par to finish in 9th place. Not to be sniffed at all the same...
How much did he won for 9th?
I think he is gonna be a very good player in the years to come.

€20,931
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orior

Great finish by Paul Dunne last night to make the cut along with Shane. Though I see Shane has a doppelgänger playing on the European Tour

laoislad

Quote from: Orior on January 30, 2016, 02:30:39 PM
Great finish by Paul Dunne last night to make the cut along with Shane. Though I see Shane has a doppelgänger playing on the European Tour
I haven't been watching but I thought he(Dunne)  was only a few shots off the lead at one stage, did he drop back to nearly miss the cut?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

ardtole

Irelands top performer at last years walker cup, Cormac Sharvin, makes his pro debut on thursday in Perth, Austrailia. Amazingly he only took up golf 8 years ago at 15 years of age.

DrinkingHarp

Gaaboard Predict The World Cup Champion 2014

screenexile

Some shooting by Snedeker yesterday!!

He had one bogey in his 69 while the average of the rest of the lads who finished was +7! Would be unfair if the lads get good weather today to finish out their rounds and take it from him.

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Orior on January 30, 2016, 02:30:39 PM

He has another on the PGA tour as well - http://www.pga.com/news/golf-buzz/colt-knost-makes-crazy-putt-in-wind-torrey-pines

screenexile

Horrible conditions in Torrey Pines again. It'll take something special to stop Snedeker winning this one!

Orior

Quote from: screenexile on February 01, 2016, 11:38:21 PM
Horrible conditions in Torrey Pines again. It'll take something special to stop Snedeker winning this one!

Choi needed a birdie at the last to force a play-off, but only got a par.

The Irish boys were joint 13th, and I reckon a reasonably good payday, but I don't see how much they got each.

Boycey

Quote from: Orior on February 02, 2016, 12:02:52 AM
Quote from: screenexile on February 01, 2016, 11:38:21 PM

Choi needed a birdie at the last to force a play-off, but only got a par.

The Irish boys were joint 13th, and I reckon a reasonably good payday, but I don't see how much they got each.

$120,000 each, Dunne also tweeted he's got an invite to play in Phoenix next weekend. Lowry probably heading for Dubai?

Edit: Lowry playing in Phoenix too...

Gabriel_Hurl

Quote from: Boycey on February 02, 2016, 12:16:57 AMEdit: Lowry playing in Phoenix too...

Joint leader with Fowler and Matsuyama after Rd 1

Applesisapples

Dunne at -1 isn't too bad, seems like a tight course. I'd give my eye teeth for that weather though.

Orior

What has happened Spieth at the Northern Trust? Currently 7 over

Boycey

Quote from: Orior on February 19, 2016, 04:38:06 PM

He played very poorly yesterday, he's gone off the boil a bit lately....  I'd say he's mentally exhausted at this stage..

Puckoon

Quote from: Orior on February 19, 2016, 04:38:06 PM

He missed the putt to be 6 over! :D

He's even said himself he's never taking this kind of schedule again. Has to be nackered.