The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haveaharp

Surely Kaymer couldn't lose from there ? 8/13 with Paddypower now..

laoislad

Quote from: haveaharp on June 13, 2014, 07:52:59 PM
Surely Kaymer couldn't lose from there ?
Course he can anything could still happen, pressure on him to get a good score tomorrow. If his lead is down to 2 or 3 for Sunday it's still all to play for. Hope not though I like Kaymer.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: laoislad on June 13, 2014, 11:41:01 PM
Quote from: haveaharp on June 13, 2014, 07:52:59 PM
Surely Kaymer couldn't lose from there ?
Course he can anything could still happen, pressure on him to get a good score tomorrow. If his lead is down to 2 or 3 for Sunday it's still all to play for. Hope not though I like Kaymer.

agree with you there lad, he sort of went to the dogs after his first/last major win
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Puckoon

I think his win this year when he was very shaky coming down the last few holes was a major turning point in confidence and I'd be surprised to see him throw this away. Now, someone could come out and blow him off the map (COME ON PHIL), but I think he will be there at the end. Hell of a lead around a difficult course. Not that no one has ever choked.... (Not talking 'bout you PHIL)!

beer baron

Logged into pp to see what he was offering me as a cash out option but no offer. Chances are i would've let it roll anyway but surprised there was no cash out option, i was thinking this was the kind of situation it was designed for  ???

macdanger2

Do pp offer cash out now??

If so, it's odd that they aren't for this. They'll probably only offer it when nobody would want it

beer baron

Yeah they've started it the last month or 2. Could be a fun evening ahead for me  :-X

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

laoislad

heganboy

Quote from: Orior on June 16, 2014, 01:46:50 PM
See how the Irish flag issue is addressed for the British Amateur Open...

http://championships.randa.org/en/AmateurChampionships/AmateurChampionship/Home/StrokePlayLeaderboard.aspx#/competition/89681/leaderboard

I have to say that is actually quite clever. I'll be interested to see who goes out of their way to be offended by it first...
Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity

Tony Baloney

Quote from: heganboy on June 16, 2014, 04:19:10 PM

http://championships.randa.org/en/AmateurChampionships/AmateurChampionship/Home/StrokePlayLeaderboard.aspx#/competition/89681/leaderboard

I have to say that is actually quite clever. I'll be interested to see who goes out of their way to be offended by it first...
Challenge accepted! Although not geographically accurate I would have had Ulster top right...

laoislad

Quote from: Tony Baloney on June 16, 2014, 05:43:02 PM
Quote from: heganboy on June 16, 2014, 04:19:10 PM

Challenge accepted! Although not geographically accurate I would have had Ulster top right...
I'd have just had a tri colour.

Gabriel_Hurl

QuoteRT @McIlroyRory Hey @united landed in Dublin yesterday morning from Newark and still no golf clubs... Sort of need them this week... Can someone help!?

cockahoop

nothing to do with flags,because golf in ireland in general is under the GUI and because the championship is on home soil players from here north or south are representing there clubs

heganboy

Quote from: cockahoop on June 17, 2014, 02:49:29 PM
players from here north or south are representing there clubs
*their   ::)

Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity