The Official Golf Thread

Started by laoislad, December 28, 2006, 07:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

MWWSI 2017

whitegoodman

That round came out of nowhere.  He has one top 10 and made most cuts this year but nothing to suggest he was gonna go and do that.  This new psychologist hes hanging about with must be doing the job.  Hopefully he keeps it going for the wk, he has been away too long..

Gazzler

flantheman82

Luke Donald didn't let Rory hang onto the number one spot for long. Just reclaimed it back tonight.

Orior

Good lad McGrane ye boy ye!

http://www.europeantour.com/europeantour/season=2012/tournamentid=2012014/leaderboard/index.html

6 pars, the rest were birdies, bogies and an eagle.

But where will he be on Sunday?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Orangemac

Tiger starting to hit a bit of form last few weeks. Just in time for the Masters.

http://espn.go.com/golf/story/_/id/7723792/tiger-woods-halfway-home-bay-hill

laoislad

Woods and GMAC in final pairing tomorrow. Tiger for the Masters? Himself and the Rors final pairing on Masters Sunday would be interesting.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orangemac

Quote from: laoislad on March 25, 2012, 12:30:00 AM
Woods and GMAC in final pairing tomorrow. Tiger for the Masters? Himself and the Rors final pairing on Masters Sunday would be interesting.
That would be a wet dream for the networks in America. Would be unbelievable in fairness. Have the BBC still got the rights this year?

glens abu

Great win for Hoey today,hope now McDowell can win at bay hill and make it a great day for the Irish.

Oraisteach

GMac drops 2 shots to Woods on first.  Now 3 back.

Oraisteach

After 9, McD 4 behind Woods, 3 ahead of the rest of the field.

laoislad

The Tiger is roaring again! He is hitting some magnificent shots.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

Orior

Quote from: glens abu on March 25, 2012, 07:11:12 PM
Great win for Hoey today,hope now McDowell can win at bay hill and make it a great day for the Irish.

Does that get the wee bollix into the Masters?
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

Oraisteach

Tony Baloney

Would say his odds for the Masters will be coming in tonight.