Moy v Trillick @ 2:30pm
Sunday 19th October @ Healy Park, Omagh

WJ Dolan Tyrone Senior Football Championship semi-final
Ardboe v Dromore @ 5:15pm

WJ Dolan Tyrone Junior Football Championship Final
Aghaloo v Augher @ 7:00pm

tc_manchester

Folks,
   Would anybody know who sings the song 'Tyrone Folk' - it was just on the Gerry Anderson show straight after the 11 a.m. news. He doesn't know who sings it but it's about going down to Croker to watch Tyrone playing. I'd love to get a copy of it.

feetofflames

Is ther anywhere you could get all the Tyrone tunes for the ipod. 
Chief Wiggum

bigfrank

Looks like the county board read my comments and have ammended the fixtures on sunday,common sense prevailed!!!

snappiered

Any more word of the Tattyreagh Stewartstown game? What supporters came on to the field. Was the ref right to abandon the game? If supporters were involved it seems he was fully justified.

clarshack

Quote from: snappiered on October 14, 2008, 01:19:29 PM
Any more word of the Tattyreagh Stewartstown game? What supporters came on to the field. Was the ref right to abandon the game? If supporters were involved it seems he was fully justified.

there appears to be a healthy discussion on hoganstand about it.

snappiered

Quote from: clarshack on October 14, 2008, 01:47:05 PM
Quote from: snappiered on October 14, 2008, 01:19:29 PM

there appears to be a healthy discussion on hoganstand about it.

What are your own views on it? Im sure you were at it?

Gaaman

Does anybody know what date Donaghmore is playing Dromore in the Championship final???? Next weekend or in 2 Weekends????

bigfrank

Final would be next sunday Gaaman. Weekends fixtures below

Saturday 18th October @ Dungannon
Clonoe v Donaghmore @ 4:30pm

Sunday 19th October @ Carrickmore
WJ Dolan Tyrone Intermediate Football Championship Final   
Moy v Trillick @ 2:30pm

Sunday 19th October @ Healy Park, Omagh
Ardboe v Dromore @ 5:15pm

WJ Dolan Tyrone Junior Football Championship Final
Aghaloo v Augher @ 7:00pm

orangeman

Quote from: Gaaman on October 15, 2008, 01:58:46 PM
Does anybody know what date Donaghmore is playing Dromore in the Championship final???? Next weekend or in 2 Weekends????

Sunday 26th October I think is the date for the final.

bigfrank

Well done to the tyrone all stars!!! Caps a wonderful year for the county!!! Glad to see mc ginley,harte and joe mc mahon all gettin their first awards!!!

feetofflames

Have you still one for sale???  ;)
I predict 2 great games this weekend.
Clonoe V Donaghmore: Clonoe are undoubtedly the coming force of Tyrone football, and they truly are a breath of fresh air for East Tyrone.  When you read the papers it is unbelievable how much belief Damian Cassidy has in this side and the Derry manager looks set to annex the Tyrone crown and confirm his convictions.  Talking to a Clonoe player at the Dromore game and they are totally focussed on the silverware this year.  Donaghmore looked reasonable againstKildress were poor and blew up on the day.  Without Mc Ginn I simply cant see where Donaghmore are goinjg to get the scores from a -  2 -3  point win for Clonoe in a great game of football.  For Donaghmore by my count a 5th semi final in 10 years will demonstrate their incredible consistency but also show they are still a couple of personnell short. 
Ardboe V Dromore
Write off Kyle, Brian, Frank, Tommy, Nishy, Mickey C, Big John at your peril Dromore.  Personnel wise I cant see Ardboe being beat, Team wise I cant see Dromore being beaten.   Having witnessed some of the "mannerisms" of the Dromore defence to date this year, do they really think a proud club like Ardboe will let thisaffect them.  This tie has all the appeal of an x rated thriller on a dark winters night in front of the fire with the curtains closed.  Ardboe will take Dromore because of their superior tradition and pound for pound better footballers, who first showed their potential when they were kids in 98 but havent had the opportunity to shine until now. Ardboe by 4 after estra time to set up a dream loughshore final which will be played in Edendork.   
Chief Wiggum

Zapatista

Quote from: feetofflames on October 16, 2008, 08:49:07 AM
 Having witnessed some of the "mannerisms" of the Dromore defence to date this year, do they really think a proud club like Ardboe will let thisaffect them.    

:'(

I won't argue with your prediction on any result as the jury is still out on this one but I don't think Dromore will worry to much about any 'superior tradition'.

snappiered

Big weekends football. Really looking forward to it. Big Sean has a hectic weekend ahead. City West tommorrow night to collect All Star and prob player of Year + Intermediate Final + Flying out to captain country.

Any word of the Refs for all this weekends action?

orangeman

Quote from: snappiered on October 16, 2008, 10:10:06 AM
Big weekends football. Really looking forward to it. Big Sean has a hectic weekend ahead. City West tommorrow night to collect All Star and prob player of Year + Intermediate Final + Flying out to captain country.

Any word of the Refs for all this weekends action?

Big Sean has had some year - it doesn't get any better.