Leinster Senior Club Football Championship 2017

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, July 20, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Laoiseabu

redsetanta

GOod win for Emo over the weekend aswell. Good fighting spirit and got goals to keep them in it. Home game for them now which should be a good occasion.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

welcomehome

FOR A SO CALLED PORTLAOISE MAN..YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT GRAHAM BRODY ARE DISGRACEFUL.THAT MATTER WAS PRIVATE BETWEEN BRODY AND PORTLAOISE MANAGEMENT...HE HAS A MOTHER AND FATHER..ANND FOR THEM TO READ THIS SHITE ABOUT HIM...YOU ARE NOT A TRUE PORTLAOISE SUPPORTER TOWN 1980..

Keyser Söze

Quote from: welcomehome on October 31, 2017, 12:45:06 PM
FOR A SO CALLED PORTLAOISE MAN..YOUR COMMENTS ABOUT GRAHAM BRODY ARE DISGRACEFUL.THAT MATTER WAS PRIVATE BETWEEN BRODY AND PORTLAOISE MANAGEMENT...HE HAS A MOTHER AND FATHER..ANND FOR THEM TO READ THIS SHITE ABOUT HIM...YOU ARE NOT A TRUE PORTLAOISE SUPPORTER TOWN 1980..

I think this is OTT. He said he was out drinking. That was it. It seems to be true. It wasn't exactly a character assassination and it wasn't exactly a shooting offence. I can't imagine it being posted here will cause PTSD with his parents.
A young man fucked up and was taught a  lesson. The end.

Town1980 is as entitled to an opinion as anyone else, and seems to be coming a lot more moderate with his posts, and accurate with his predictions.
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

town1980

Thanks mr size,
By stronger I mean Glynn, Healy, nurney, a fit smith and the new blooded lads will be on there second year.
Also on graham I'm sorry if some think I'm being hard on him but if facts are facts what is the problem, I'm commenting on yes my own club so what does it matter if it's Bruno Kevin fits etc ide have the same opinion

clonadmad

There's no need to shout,Graham,everyone can hear you

redsetanta

It will be a good test for Portlaoise against Moorefield who had two men sent off in their county final. Not sure if they were both straight reds!  Jack O'Connor's son is also lining out in the forwards for Moorefield and chipped in with 4 points albeit only 1 from play.
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. VinceLombardi

portlaoisekid

Both got straight reds and are due to miss the Portlaoise match unless they are rescinded.

Keyser Söze

Quote from: portlaoisekid on November 01, 2017, 10:36:10 AM
Both got straight reds and are due to miss the Portlaoise match unless they are rescinded.

By the Kildare County Board I presume.......
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

portlaoisekid

Yes... but two striking offences might be hard to rescind.

quit yo jibbajabba

if I could be arsed id set up a new user/username of Brodys mammyanddaddy  ;D

Don Draper

Quote from: quit yo jibbajabba on November 01, 2017, 01:29:42 PM

if I could be arsed id set up a new user/username of Brodys mammyanddaddy  ;D
I pity you fool

BallyroanAbu

Think Rhode would be  a far sterner test than the Kildare Champions,  it's been awhile since a Kildare team were in Leinster Club Final.

portlaoisekid

Not sure about that, I hear they are very good this year.

Unlaoised

Quote from: portlaoisekid on November 02, 2017, 04:55:11 PM
Not sure about that, I hear they are very good this year.

I heard to opposite ...Portlaoise should win this game!
LAOIS ABÚ