Liam Watson

Started by Premier Emperor, March 20, 2012, 12:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buswhacker

North Antrim Hound............The only way you can get back at Loughgiel and Liam Watson for being winners is by harping back to former winners and players.Birr et. al. were brilliant teams in their day,as they proved when they hammered Antrim teams time after time.But they're not there any more.You've joined the ever growing band of "aye buts" who never expected Antrim to produce champions again,and from your posts you are obviously sorry it was Loughgiel that came up with the goods.
You try to damn the Shamrocks with faint praise before launching in to tiresome stories about All-Stars and teams of the past.
Loughgiel beat all Ulster,Leinster and Munster had to offer,sorry there were no Ballyhales or Birrs,they were stuffed earlier in the competition.Get over it and try to hide you're unhealthy bias against a bloody good team who don't give a toss what you think.

north_antrim_hound

Quote from: Buswhacker on March 25, 2012, 10:37:01 AM
North Antrim Hound............The only way you can get back at Loughgiel and Liam Watson for being winners is by harping back to former winners and players.Birr et. al. were brilliant teams in their day,as they proved when they hammered Antrim teams time after time.But they're not there any more.You've joined the ever growing band of "aye buts" who never expected Antrim to produce champions again,and from your posts you are obviously sorry it was Loughgiel that came up with the goods.
You try to damn the Shamrocks with faint praise before launching in to tiresome stories about All-Stars and teams of the past.
Loughgiel beat all Ulster,Leinster and Munster had to offer,sorry there were no Ballyhales or Birrs,they were stuffed earlier in the competition.Get over it and try to hide you're unhealthy bias against a bloody good team who don't give a toss what you think.
[/quot

dont be sorry there where no ballyhales or birr teams be glad.

hwos getting back at liam watson did you read my post. thats the problem with posting in these things, some clown doesnt read it right and then repsonds with something completely different.

SIE sorry if i caused any offence, shamrocks have the cup thats all that matters. no need to defend you fellow clubmen when there on here commenting on other club teams that where better than coolderry. your right this a is a liam watson thread so tell bushwanker
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets

Buswhacker

N.A H.........I know what it is "Aye but".You were indirectly casting aspersions on L.W's credentials as a hurler.
I  quote a Southern paper to-day...." In bringing the Tommy Moore cup back to the Glens for a second time, the Shamrocks did their community and Ulster hurling proud. Hurling is without doubt the real gaelic game.
And man of the match Liam Watson - who scored 3-7- served up a hurling exhibition which was second to none.
Here's to Loughgiel Shamrocks - the Pride of the Glens - and also the Pride of Ireland
I'm just glad I was there".
Maybe you and you're nostalgia nit pickers should get you're head out of the Birr and Ballyhale sand,and come to realise what the rest of Ireland knows,and be "glad you were there" which I doubt very much.