NFL Fantasy Football - GAABoard Superbowl 2023

Started by AZOffaly, June 03, 2010, 09:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Question

Yes
No

magpie seanie

In a non-PPR: which side do you prefer - Dez Bryant or Keenan Allen and CJ Anderson. The Dez owner is struggling at WR and RB and is 3-5.

Minder

I am in total free fall. Have went from 3-1 to 3-6, like the Packers basically, since I lost Rodgers & Dalvin Cook.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Tony Baloney

AZ bossimg the shite out of it. I had a win this week despite having 5 players score zero due to Bye weeks or injuries.

stew

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 03, 2017, 11:28:52 AM
In a non-PPR: which side do you prefer - Dez Bryant or Keenan Allen and CJ Anderson. The Dez owner is struggling at WR and RB and is 3-5.
[/quote

Bryant is due a breakout game here, play him.
]
Armagh, the one true love of a mans life.

magpie seanie

Quote from: stew on November 07, 2017, 10:50:14 PM
Quote from: magpie seanie on November 03, 2017, 11:28:52 AM
[/quote

Bryant is due a breakout game here, play him.
]

Yeah, was trying to do a trade but it didn't come off. I think when (if) Zeke's suspension kicks in, they'll have to use Dez more. Might look at it again this week even with Dez getting a knock.

gallsman

Thoughts on value of Julio Jones for the remainder of the season?

Oraisteach

He's an enigma, gallsman.  He gets tons of targets, but just not in the end zone. Only 1 TD all season! Do you own him, or are you trying to pick him up.  He's scoring OK, but not as his owners would have hoped.  You have to believe that he'll get better.  For crying out loud, he's scored once more than I have.  I'd hold on to him in hopes that he scores some TDs, unless you are offered someone of comparable RB1 or WR1 value.

gallsman

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 08, 2017, 09:10:13 PM
He's an enigma, gallsman.  He gets tons of targets, but just not in the end zone. Only 1 TD all season! Do you own him, or are you trying to pick him up.  He's scoring OK, but not as his owners would have hoped.  You have to believe that he'll get better.  For crying out loud, he's scored once more than I have.  I'd hold on to him in hopes that he scores some TDs, unless you are offered someone of comparable RB1 or WR1 value.

I'm considering trading Dez and Amari Cooper for him, which is potentially a lot to give up.

I've always drafted him if I can and am convinced that he HAS to break out soon. He's too good not to.

magpie seanie

Quote from: gallsman on November 08, 2017, 09:27:21 PM
Quote from: Oraisteach on November 08, 2017, 09:10:13 PM

I'm considering trading Dez and Amari Cooper for him, which is potentially a lot to give up.

I've always drafted him if I can and am convinced that he HAS to break out soon. He's too good not to.

I think Julio and Matt Ryan will do much better over the rest of the season but I think you're giving up too much there. Unless you have serious power at WR I wouldn't do it.

gallsman

I have AB, Lockett, Robert Woods and Cooper Kupp.

I traded next to nothing for Cooper and got him in time for his massive game a few weeks ago but I'm not sure he's worth much going forward. The Raiders are baaaaaaaad.

magpie seanie

Thought you might have had AB and some other decent WR's. Go with your gut but I'd nearly go for AJ Green instead. Guaranteed targets as they've nothing else.

Oraisteach

You do have the proverbial embarrassment of riches, but I'd agree with seanie that Dez and Amari Cooper for Julio, who is not producing, is too much to give up.  How are your RBs?

gallsman

Quote from: Oraisteach on November 08, 2017, 09:54:56 PM
You do have the proverbial embarrassment of riches, but I'd agree with seanie that Dez and Amari Cooper for Julio, who is not producing, is too much to give up.  How are your RBs?

Bell, Chris Thompson, Tevin Coleman, Kenyan Drake, Latavius Murray.

I'm 3-6 (f**king Golden Tate robbed me of going 4-5 on Monday night) so trying to make another trade after getting Bell and AB to give me a chance of sneaking into final playoff spot.

gallsman

Quote from: magpie seanie on November 08, 2017, 09:52:47 PM
Thought you might have had AB and some other decent WR's. Go with your gut but I'd nearly go for AJ Green instead. Guaranteed targets as they've nothing else.

I drafted Green and traded him for Dez and Charles when it looked like Charles might actually feature in a decent Denver offence!  :'( :'( :'(

Tony Baloney

I have Julio Jones and he is questionable for this week. He has been questionable in general so far.