Leinster Senior Club Football Championship 2017

Started by Junior Ex Laoistalk, July 20, 2017, 09:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Draper

Quote from: Laoiseabu on October 25, 2017, 10:00:20 AM
expecting the unexpected
Perhaps, but I can't see us getting relegated out of Division 4, but no harm to be on alert for it all the same.

Laoiseabu

Exactly Don no harm we don't want to be in division 5

Unison

Well done to Emo and Portlaoise. Good weekend for Laois football.

High Fielder

Good test for Portlaoise today. Rhode never gave up but they lacked a bit of quality. The pitch was like a meadow and the referee ignored a lot of stuff that Rhode got up to. Portlaoise can expect more of the same the next day. Dillon seems to be improving all the time

Unlaoised

Well done Portlaoise did well to roll up the sleeves on what was a poor pitch

Is Graham Brody injured ?
LAOIS ABÚ

on the hop

Laoiseabu

No Brody was dropped for drinking apparently 😳

Keyser Söze

Quote from: Laoiseabu on October 30, 2017, 11:15:33 AM
No Brody was dropped for drinking apparently 😳

Seriously? That not be very out of character?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

town1980

Very happy to get threw yesterday something like the graigcullen game if you ask me in terms of wat happened,, Dillon and Bruno were very good,, Malachy has to be complemented for dropping brody but the senior players are sick of his antics I'm hearing and he could have let down the whole panel,, he was also out Saturday night and he is my clubman but ide stick with Mickey a super deputy with a great attitude,, delighted with the young bucks and I have to say I think mal is  doing a super job I was critical I no but he has come into his own this yr without any infleunces so a job well done

Keyser Söze

Quote from: town1980 on October 30, 2017, 02:58:02 PM
I have to say I think mal is  doing a super job I was critical I no but he has come into his own this yr without any infleunces so a job well done

Was there someone in the background with a big say in previous years?
The greatest trick the devil ever pulled.......

Laois fan

To make a statement like that about your fellow club mates private life is  bad form and should be removed

merman

I wouldn't see Portlaoise enough to judge this fairly perhaps, but I thought Nolan's kickouts were excellent on Sunday. Long and direct; set up quite a few chances for Portlaoise.

I think Portlaoise's midfield looks better than it has for a couple of years now.

Don Draper

Quote from: Laois fan on October 30, 2017, 11:59:36 PM
To make a statement like that about your fellow club mates private life is  bad form and should be removed
That **** is no town man. The shit he spouted against Mal earlier in the year proved that.

BallyroanAbu

I think Malachy McNulty has done an outstanding job with Portlaoise,  Rhode are prob 2nd best team in Leinster and he has beaten them being very much his own man, while also rejuvenating this team and with discipline.  Very much the envy of the rest of us.  It has been an outstanding job and this team is very much a mirror image of him as a player.  I am sure Brody will be back but he will now realise who is the boss which is no bad thing for him Portlaoise or Laois.  In fairness from what I see Malachy has built at team that is a credit to Portlaoise.

town1980

what i said was the players are sick of it ,it is my club too that i support financially and if im a little pissed off this has happened well i think its ok to say it,,and again i did think mal was gona struggle that was based on the year previous but like i said i think i was completely wrong and i was been silly,he is doing a super job there very very strong at the minute and there panel is gona be stronger next year also