Ulster Colleges

Started by Line Ball, October 13, 2012, 06:59:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

balladmaker

As good a 45m kicking you'll see in Croke Park, three in a row for St. Ronan's.

Captain Obvious

Good game this serious pace to it.

Captain Obvious

Quote from: balladmaker on April 07, 2018, 04:18:51 PM
As good a 45m kicking you'll see in Croke Park, three in a row for St. Ronan's.
One of the worst kicked there now. Goal chance not taken before it.

David McKeown

Great game so far. Rice seemed to weather the purple patch from St a Ronan's rightly but still too close to call
2022 Allianz League Prediction Competition Winner

Harold Disgracey

Strange first half, St Ronan's going in two down but could easily have been 5 or 6 up. Rice College getting the rub of the green and making the most of their chances.

Zulu

Quote from: balladmaker on April 07, 2018, 04:17:14 PM
St. Ronan's are the stronger looking team so far.

Bar a ten minute period in the middle of the half I thought it was very much even, perhaps the Mayo team the better overall. Some very good footballers on both sides to be fair and I'd expect it to go to the last ten minutes. Mind you the way Ronan's are flooding back players in they get a three or four point lead they might be able to shut it down.

Captain Obvious

St Ronan's kicking this game away now.

Captain Obvious

Goal for Ronans it was coming!

Zulu

Rice already trying to slow the game down which doesn't bode well for them as it appears they don't have the confidence in themselves to win it.

Zulu

Some awful decisions being made by the Mayo lads who are starting to play as individuals.

Cunny Funt

1-9 to 1-8 Rice lead 10 mins remaining still all to play for between two well matched sides.

Zulu

Again a Rice player caught in possession going nowhere. Is it because they are all sitting back and have no options ahead of themselves?

Captain Obvious

Level and very enjoyable Hogan cup final.

Captain Obvious

Score of the game that! Ronans lead.

Cunny Funt

A heartbreaking loss for Rice but to be honest i think the best team on the day won.