Favourite Fast Food outlets?

Started by tintin25, August 17, 2007, 04:06:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Long time dead

Quote from: full back on August 20, 2007, 10:44:00 AM
Cafola's in Armagh
Ned Kellys in Newry
Jaipour on Donegall Rd
Dolce Vita for Chicken Meal (pizza's have gone downhill lately)
Friar Tucks for pizza (chips are sh1t in it though)

You haven't been in it lately - since Marco left it has went down the pan and now reaches new lows, the food is 100% disgusting the place should be f**king closed down and as for the employees.   :o

BenDover

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on August 17, 2007, 04:55:52 PM
Quote from: amallon on August 17, 2007, 04:28:50 PM
Friar Tucks chicken burgers.  Just avoid the cumslaw in Banbridge!

Friar Tucks chicken burgers No 1 !!  ;)

I take it you boys haven't tried Ellen's chicken burger in Keady, they'd put friar tucks to shame!!

amallon

If your after pizza in Newry it has to be Europa on Catherine Street.  The Pizzas are cooked in a proper pizza oven which is heated by wood blocks.  Unbeatable.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

charlie stubbs

friar tucks most overated fast food outlet ever.granted their chicken sauce hard beat people talk about theitr chicken burgers overated as f**k and the chips are dot cotton!

Cafollas Lurgan
Slice of America Lurgan
Fergusons,Moy

Our Nail Loney

Charlie Slice of America is nothing specia! Sure the chef is working in lucabaps now, says it all.

Armagh CĂșchulainns

I take it you boys haven't tried Ellen's chicken burger in Keady, they'd put friar tucks to shame!!
[/quote]

Damn sure, CFB with everything from ellens is the works.
Its all about the Hurling.

Our Nail Loney

Have to also put in a good word for Temp's pizzas! They are f**king class, I know it gets a bad name an all just cuz of drunk people like charlie stubbs going in causing scenes at all hours but the pizzas are class. Nothing better than waking up not remembering anything but seeing a half eaten pizza to start your day with!

I love being a student!

Hurler on the Bitch

There used to be a Chinese just across from Lavery's in Bradbury Place / Donegall Road which was owned by a chineseman called Mervyn (I kid you not). Excellent stuff - if you could stay alive in the time it took to make the stuff - "Here mate, any tickets for the Rangers match?" ... anyhow, his speciality was the 3.50 Steak, peas, chips gravy - which Mervyn referred to as the "Lips and Hooves Special" .. which, regardless of the description, was delicious - after a few Nookie Broon. By the way, vegetarian since 1997. Worked in Moy Park for a week.

john mcgill

Crispys in Armagh
The Sea Shell in London
Burdocks? in Cork

dodo

Quote from: his holiness nb on August 20, 2007, 10:46:45 AM
Anyone tried the chuck wagon van on the Swords - Balbriggan road?

Great stuff.

Gets my vote every time. Worth the wait. Used to have their phone number for ringing ahead. This place has awards and all !

Cafollas on Castle street, Castlebar, used to do the best shhhnack box. Coleslaw in the corner of the box.  :P

Square Ball

Dish on the Ormeau road for a chinese
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Our Nail Loney

What about Barracouda? I know a fella used to love their gravy chips so much he wouldn't even use a fork, just boul in with his hands!!

Square Ball

never eat out of that one, did he not burn his hands?

best gravy chips are out of the Sunshine, chips can be a little hard, for quantity gotta be the golden bloom
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Our Nail Loney

He did burn his hands the silly f**ker!

illdecide

Joe Pokes (Cafollas) chicken fillet burgers with everything on it and a noughat wafer for desert ;)
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch