London real estate contacts

Started by Declan, October 16, 2007, 03:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Declan

Folks

Genuine question. Company are looking to send a couple of people to London for 4/5 months on a  project and I've been looking for suitable apartments with 1or 2 bed. Offices are in Canary Wharf but the only places I can find are prohibitingly expensive. Has anyone any contacts or know of good agents in that area. Its been a few years since I worked there so am not as up to speed as I thought I was. 

Bogball XV

Quote from: Declan on October 16, 2007, 03:39:28 PM
Folks

Genuine question. Company are looking to send a couple of people to London for 4/5 months on a  project and I've been looking for suitable apartments with 1or 2 bed. Offices are in Canary Wharf but the only places I can find are prohibitingly expensive. Has anyone any contacts or know of good agents in that area. Its been a few years since I worked there so am not as up to speed as I thought I was. 
Bit tight sticking them in a one-bed - or is that one of those bonding/team building things??

Declan

QuoteBit tight sticking them in a one-bed - or is that one of those bonding/team building things??

Nice one BB :D I'm sure one of them wouldn't mind but can't be responsible for the breakdown of a relationship!!