Previous topic - Next topic

Angelo

Quote from: Mourne Red on November 28, 2019, 11:26:36 AM
Quote from: Angelo on November 28, 2019, 10:41:52 AM
Quote from: johnnycool on November 27, 2019, 12:11:35 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 26, 2019, 02:46:50 PM
Quote from: heffo on November 26, 2019, 02:37:55 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 26, 2019, 02:10:53 PM
Did anyone hear something about a well known political Cavan family being involved?

There's a well known political Cavan family?

Yes.

Is this the person they cannot name for legal reasons?

"The men are Luke O'Reilly (66), Mullahoran Lower, Kilcogy, Co Cavan; Alan O'Brien (38), Shelmalier Road, East Wall, Dublin 3; Darren Redmond (25), Caledon Road, East Wall and another man in his 30s who cannot be named for legal reasons and by order of the court."

Don't think so, the person they can't name is up on a murder charge.

It's the mother and son who I've heard are connected to a well known political family in Cavan, I think the mother was brought in connection with buying credit for phones that were used in the Lunney kidnapping.

Wonder which one of them will tell the Guards that Quinn Jr is the paymaster

I'm sure Quinn would have had enough layers between him and the lackeys to be linked if this was the case, he was at pains to tell us he wasn't a fool in the interview he gave.

The son on the other hand seems like a bit of a liability.
GAA FUNDING CHEATS CHEAT US ALL

Itchy

Quote from: Mourne Red on November 28, 2019, 11:26:36 AM
Did anyone hear something about a well known political Cavan family being involved?

Yes.

"The men are Luke O'Reilly (66), Mullahoran Lower, Kilcogy, Co Cavan; Alan O'Brien (38), Shelmalier Road, East Wall, Dublin 3; Darren Redmond (25), Caledon Road, East Wall and another man in his 30s who cannot be named for legal reasons and by order of the court."

It's the mother and son who I've heard are connected to a well known political family in Cavan, I think the mother was brought in connection with buying credit for phones that were used in the Lunney kidnapping.

Wonder which one of them will tell the Guards that Quinn Jr is the paymaster

Sure why don't you go in and tell them yourself?

Main Street

Yes.

That sounds like a Cavan plan, a Cavan lad planning a kidnap and torture event, decides that subterfuge is getting his mom to purchase credit for the phones, that in all eventualities it could never fall back to him.

armaghniac

Quote from: Angelo on November 28, 2019, 11:38:19 AM
I'm sure Quinn would have had enough layers between him and the lackeys to be linked if this was the case, he was at pains to tell us he wasn't a fool in the interview he gave.

If he wasn't a fool why did he invest €4Bn in Anglo-Irish bank?
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Itchy

Quote from: Main Street on November 28, 2019, 12:37:38 PM

Yes.

That sounds like a Cavan plan, a Cavan lad planning a kidnap and torture event, decides that subterfuge is getting his mom to purchase credit for the phones, that in all eventualities it could never fall back to him.

You're the bigger fool to believe anything Angelo says.

Now tell me where was that Hughes lad from that was trafficking humans in the back of trucks?

Main Street

Quote from: Itchy on November 28, 2019, 12:59:51 PM

Yes.

Now tell me where was that Hughes lad from that was trafficking humans in the back of trucks?
Where did I say that I believed what was written by Angelo.
Do you have any theories about the inspiration  and subsequent motivation for the attacks against QIH?

Angelo

Quote from: armaghniac on November 28, 2019, 12:49:05 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 28, 2019, 11:38:19 AM

If he wasn't a fool why did he invest €4Bn in Anglo-Irish bank?

He claimed he was a fool then actually, now he claims he's not a fool.

It seems SQ is happy to wear the dunce hat when it aligns with his needs.

supersarsfields

Quote from: Main Street on November 28, 2019, 01:32:59 PM

Yes.

Do you have any theories about the inspiration  and subsequent motivation for the attacks against QIH?

A)It could be done in support of Quinn rather than at his instruction. I don't think anyone would have disputed the support and loyalty SQ had in the area.
B) KL has an on-going family feud with another family in Kinawley that has already spilled over to police involvement, restraining orders etc.
C) Maybe the current directors hands weren't clean from the early attacks to get the buy out completed and the people involved aren't happy to stand down just because the Directors seem to have got what they wanted.

Might be none of the above either. 

Angelo

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 28, 2019, 01:56:23 PM

Yes.

A)It could be done in support of Quinn rather than at his instruction. I don't think anyone would have disputed the support and loyalty SQ had in the area.
B) KL has an on-going family feud with another family in Kinawley that has already spilled over to police involvement, restraining orders etc.
C) Maybe the current directors hands weren't clean from the early attacks to get the buy out completed and the people involved aren't happy to stand down just because the Directors seem to have got what they wanted.

I'd file those under the far fetched variety.

supersarsfields

Quote from: Angelo on November 28, 2019, 01:58:21 PM

Yes.

Right up there with Tyrone having the best championship in Ulster.  :D

Angelo

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 28, 2019, 02:02:54 PM

Yes.

Not really, what the Ulster club has shown us so far this year is that there is little between the all the teams and Tyrone has by far and away the most competitive senior club championship.

supersarsfields

Quote from: Angelo on November 28, 2019, 02:11:55 PM

Yes.

Not really, what the Ulster club has shown us so far this year is that there is little between the all the teams and Tyrone has by far and away the most competitive senior club championship.

Indeed.

screenexile

Main Street

Quote from: supersarsfields on November 28, 2019, 02:14:29 PM
Quote from: Angelo on November 28, 2019, 02:11:55 PM

Yes.

Indeed.
if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to Tyrone GAA

LeoMc